- Lotus Clinical Research Academy Pvt. Ltd., (LCRA) is a joint venture between Lotus Labs Pvt Ltd. Bangalore, Labindia Instruments Pvt Ltd, Mumbai and a group of professionals with vast experience in Clinical Research Industry.
- The Academy has a well equipped computer lab, class rooms and a good library with a collection of national & international journals and latest editions of books in related fields.
- The custom made syllabus is designed to suit industry requirements and will help trainees master the complex procedures in the area of clinical research.
- The mission of Lotus clinical research academy is to provide quality education to everyone irrespective of caste, creed, social or religious background to make them world class professionals, to provide an in-depth knowledge and training in the applied field of clinical research, medical, pharmaceutical and biotechnology in a unique amalgamated environment of academy & industry.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||95 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Philadelphia Grades: PK-7 | 91 students
220 W Upsal St
Philadelphia, PA 19119
(215) 438-6557 0.7 PK-7
- Glenside Grades: PK-12 | 229 students
35 Hillcrest Avenue
Glenside, PA 19038
(215) 233-0782 3.9 PK-12
- Philadelphia Grades: NS-5 | 79 students
1936 N Judson St
Philadelphia, PA 19121
(215) 235-0461 3.8 NS-5