- Top Ranked PA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 388 students
- Acceptance rate: 87%
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
uniforms - khaki, navy blue
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Carter G. Woodson Society (African American Culture), Chess Club, Interact Club (Rotary International), International Club, National Honor Society, Student Council, Tri M Music Honor Society
Arts and Music Programs:
Chapel Leadership Team, Jazz Band, Literary & Art Magazine, Theater/Drama Club
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Welcome to Phil-Mont, where families become part of
alarger community which helps point children to Christ and
prepares them for life and service in the kingdom of God. Our
students benefit from godly teachers, who act as role-models for
life, who pray with and for their students, who care about kids and
take the time to help each student learn and express themselves
using their God-given talents. We hope you prayerfully consider
Phil-Mont for your family`s educational needs because the results
reach far beyond head knowledge, athletic ability, or artistic
excellence. Phil-Mont`s instruction helps students strive for
theirbest, for the glory of their Creator and the good of all
people.Please look over our information, check out our mission
statement and then contact us or start the application process.
Crieria For Admission
- That there be a credible profession of faith in Jesus Christ on the part of at leastone parent of the applicant.
- That there be membership in, and/or regular attendance at, a church in whichthe Bible is sincerely believed and faithfully taught.
- That there be an understanding of, and agreement with, the purpose of Phil-Mont Christian Academy to provide children with a God-centered education inwhich Jesus Christ is acknowledged in every area of life.
- That there be a commitment on the part of the parents to support the work ofPhil-Mont Christian Academy through prayer, volunteer labor and financialcontributions.
- That each applicant give evidence of potential academic success in Phil-MontChristian Academy`s program, based on past records, entrance tests andinterviews.
- That each applicant give evidence of emotional stability, a satisfactory behaviorrecord and adequate social adjustment.
Philadelphia-Montgomery Christian Academy`s mission is to provideexcellent academic education from a consistent Christian world-and-life viewfor children in Christian families, so that they as Christ`s disciples andambassadors may be thoughtful, responsible, and biblically literatestewards of God`s gifts and calling
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the acceptance rate of Phil-Mont Christian Academy?
What sports does Phil-Mont Christian Academy offer?
What is Phil-Mont Christian Academy's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Phil-Mont Christian Academy?
Endorse Phil-Mont Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards