Phil-Mont Christian Academy
- The mission of Philadelphia-Montgomery Christian Academy is to provide excellent academic education from a consistent Christian world-and-life view for the children in Christian families.
- The vision of Philadelphia-Montgomery Christian Academy is to train ambassadors and disciples of Christ who are thoughtful, responsible, and biblically literate stewards of God's gifts and callings.
- Phil-Mont upholds high standards of academic integrity. Students are expected to perform to the best of their God-given abilities.
- The atmosphere of Phil-Mont is characterized by loving relationships in recognition of and in response to God's grace in individual lives and in His sustaining of the school.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Christian Schools International (CSI)
Mid Atlantic Christian Schools Association (MACSA)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||257 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Number of AP Courses||4 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Average SAT score||1230|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(uniforms - khaki, navy blue)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition range: 11500 - 14700|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Phil VanVeldhuizen|
|Admissions Associate||Laverne Lilliston|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Track and Field, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Soccer,
Track and Field, Wrestling,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||12 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Chapel Leadership Team, Chapel Praise Team, Film/video Club, Improv Club, Interact Club (Rotary International), Literary & Art Magazine, Mock Trial Club, National Honor Society, Tech Club, Theater/Drama Club, Winter Tennis, Writers Workshop Improv Club, Tech Club, Winter Tennis, Chapel Leadership Team,|
Chapel Praise Team,
Interact Club (Rotary International),
Literary & Art Magazine,
Mock Trial Club,
National Honor Society,
Welcome to Phil-Mont, where families become part of
a larger community which helps point children to Christ and
prepares them for life and service in the kingdom of God. Our
students benefit from godly teachers, who act as role-models for
life, who pray with and for their students, who care about kids and
take the time to help each student learn and express themselves
using their God-given talents. We hope you prayerfully consider
Phil-Mont for your family`s educational needs because the results
reach far beyond head knowledge, athletic ability, or artistic
excellence. Phil-Mont`s instruction helps students strive for
their best, for the glory of their Creator and the good of all
people.Please look over our information, check out our mission
statement and then contact us or start the application process.
Crieria For Admission
- That there be a credible profession of faith in Jesus Christ on the part of at least one parent of the applicant.
- That there be membership in, and/or regular attendance at, a church in which the Bible is sincerely believed and faithfully taught.
- That there be an understanding of, and agreement with, the purpose of Phil-Mont Christian Academy to provide children with a God-centered education in which Jesus Christ is acknowledged in every area of life.
- That there be a commitment on the part of the parents to support the work of Phil-Mont Christian Academy through prayer, volunteer labor and financial contributions.
- That each applicant give evidence of potential academic success in Phil-Mont Christian Academy`s program, based on past records, entrance tests and interviews.
- That each applicant give evidence of emotional stability, a satisfactory behavior record and adequate social adjustment.
Philadelphia-Montgomery Christian Academy`s mission is to provide excellent academic education from a consistent Christian world-and-life view for children in Christian families, so that they as Christ`s disciples and ambassadors may be thoughtful, responsible, and biblically literate stewards of God`s gifts and calling
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- JenkintownGrades: NS-12 | 568 students
575 Washington Ln
Jenkintown, PA 19046
- PhiladelphiaGrades: PK-12 | 1101 students
500 W Willow Grove Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19118
- Fort WashingtonGrades: PK-12 | 1109 students
340 Morris Rd
Fort Washington, PA 19034
- PhiladelphiaGrades: PK-12 | 947 students
3000 W School House Lane
Philadelphia, PA 19144
- Huntingdon ValleyGrades: NS-8 | 128 students
2364 Huntingdon Pike
Huntingdon Valley, PA 19006