Phil-Mont Christian Academy
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Students: 229 students
- Acceptance rate: 95%
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Academics and Faculty
(uniforms - khaki, navy blue)
Finances and Admission
Film/video Club, Improv Club, Interact Club (Rotary International), Mock Trial Club, National Honor Society, Tech Club, Writers Workshop
Arts and Music Programs:
Chapel Leadership Team, Chapel Praise Team, Literary & Art Magazine, Theater/Drama Club
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Welcome to Phil-Mont, where families become part of
a larger community which helps point children to Christ and
prepares them for life and service in the kingdom of God. Our
students benefit from godly teachers, who act as role-models for
life, who pray with and for their students, who care about kids and
take the time to help each student learn and express themselves
using their God-given talents. We hope you prayerfully consider
Phil-Mont for your family`s educational needs because the results
reach far beyond head knowledge, athletic ability, or artistic
excellence. Phil-Mont`s instruction helps students strive for
their best, for the glory of their Creator and the good of all
people.Please look over our information, check out our mission
statement and then contact us or start the application process.
Crieria For Admission
- That there be a credible profession of faith in Jesus Christ on the part of at least one parent of the applicant.
- That there be membership in, and/or regular attendance at, a church in which the Bible is sincerely believed and faithfully taught.
- That there be an understanding of, and agreement with, the purpose of Phil-Mont Christian Academy to provide children with a God-centered education in which Jesus Christ is acknowledged in every area of life.
- That there be a commitment on the part of the parents to support the work of Phil-Mont Christian Academy through prayer, volunteer labor and financial contributions.
- That each applicant give evidence of potential academic success in Phil-Mont Christian Academy`s program, based on past records, entrance tests and interviews.
- That each applicant give evidence of emotional stability, a satisfactory behavior record and adequate social adjustment.
Philadelphia-Montgomery Christian Academy`s mission is to provide excellent academic education from a consistent Christian world-and-life view for children in Christian families, so that they as Christ`s disciples and ambassadors may be thoughtful, responsible, and biblically literate stewards of God`s gifts and calling
Endorse Phil-Mont Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards