- Top Ranked PA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 1,183 students
- Yearly Tuition: $36,580
- Average class size: 17 students
- Application Deadline: Dec. 18 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Lower School students have full dress code; Middle and Upper School students have GA Gear
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Academy Monthly (Student Literary Magazine), ACT Club (All Cultures Together), Asian American Student Association (AASA), BSA (Black Student Alliance), Chess Club, CSO (Community Service Organization), Debate Team, Frequency (Music Club), Green Ambassadors (Nature Preserve Tour Guides), Indian Culture Club, MaGAzine (Student/Faculty Journal of Political Commentary), Mock Trial, Model UN, National Science Honor Society, Outdoor Club, Patriot Ambassadors (Student Tour Guides), Quizbowl (Trivia and General Knowledge Competition Team), Scuba Club, Sexuality and Gender Alliance (SAGA), SGA (Student Government Association), Voyager (Foreign Language Journal), Ye Primer (Yearbook), Young Republicans Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Belfry Theatre Club, Jazz Band, Sculpture Club, Stage Crew (Theatre Production Technical Crew)
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- "There is no one size fits all approach to learning at GA, and the kids feel it! From visionary leadership to engaged teachers who are passionate about igniting young minds, GA radiates a dynamic energy throughout its campus. An authentic dedication to the natural world sets GA apart and outdoor learning spaces compliment a program that balances traditional classroom learning with a "get muddy, be creative, collaborate in the dirt hands on approach" that kids love. The emphasis on collaboration, entrepreneurship and global citizenship, prepares children to meet the challenges of today`s changing world. My boys are becoming confident, curious, creative and most important caring people and they are excited about the opportunities ahead of them." Allison D., Chestnut Hill, PA
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Germantown Academy cost?
Germantown Academy's tuition is approximately $36,580 for private students.
What sports does Germantown Academy offer?
Germantown Academy offers 20 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Crew, Cross Country, Diving, Field Hockey, Football, Golf, Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Squash, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, Water Polo, Winter Track and Wrestling. Germantown Academy is ranked as one of the top 20% of private schools in Pennsylvania for most sports offered.
What is Germantown Academy's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Germantown Academy?
The application deadline for Germantown Academy is Dec. 18 / rolling (applications are due on Dec. 18 but additional applications are reviewed year-round as space permits ).
Endorse Germantown Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards