Evan Thomas Institute
- Evan Thomas Institute serves 9 students in grades 1-4 and is a member of the National Association of Laboratory Schools.
- The student:teacher of Evan Thomas Institute is 3:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Laboratory Schools|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-4|
|Total Students||9 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Philadelphia Grades: K-8 | 72 students
6525 Germantown Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19119
(215) 438-3623 3.3 K-8
- Philadelphia Grades: PK-12 | 600 students
17th St & Benjamin Franklin
Philadelphia, PA 19103
(215) 561-5900 9.6 PK-12
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?