Evelyn Graves Academy
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (215) 727-7795
Evelyn Graves Academy Photo #2 - Founder/Director Dr Evelyn Graves With Legendary Award from NAACP Philadelphia, Pa
Evelyn Graves Academy Photo #3 - Dr Evelyn Graves and students on a field trip experience Philadelphia, PA
Evelyn Graves Academy Photo #4 - Piano classes for all ages Evelyn Graves School of Performing Arts Philadelphia, PA
- Evelyn Graves Christian Academy provides individualize learning to each child preK-12thgrade.
- Extracurricular activities include performing arts, sports, community outreach and more.
- Evelyn Graves School of Performing Arts is designed to strengthen, train preserve, and cultivate talented artists by building self-esteem and a positive self-image.
- Children and adults experience the performing traditions and education in the arts with the watchful eye of professionally trained instructors.
- Fundamentals of music theory, aural training, creative improvisation, rhythm expression along with ballet language techniques, develops students of the performing arts with marketable skills to simple creative fun experiences.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-3|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||34 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||34:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Navy blue and white uniforms)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Philadelphia Grades: K-8 | 191 students
1939 S. 58th St.
Philadelphia, PA 19143
(215) 724-6858 0.4 K-8
- Philadelphia Grades: PK-12 | 600 students
17th St & Benjamin Franklin
Philadelphia, PA 19103
(215) 561-5900 3.2 PK-12
A intimate school of excellence, with graduates becoming high achievers in all fields of study including performing arts, education, spirituality, administration, leadership and science.
- Posted by Administrator - egdra
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.