St Ann Elementary School
5.00 (1 review)
- Saint Ann Catholic School is committed to proclaiming and living the Good News of Jesus, striving for academic excellence and fostering the development of exemplary Christian leaders for the 21st century.
- This vital mission is achieved in the Roman Catholic tradition with a partnership among parents, teachers, and the parish community.
- Working together, we are able to help students discover their own unique gifts, to enable them to develop these gifts to their fullest potential and to offer their gifts through service to the larger community.
- St. Ann's students thrive in a faith filled environment, which fosters a development of exemplary Christian leaders for the future.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2010|
|Total Students||342 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
PenningtonGrades: 6-12 | 521 students
112 W Delaware Avenue
Pennington, NJ 08534
PrincetonGrades: 6-12 | 630 students
176 Edgerstoune Road
Princeton, NJ 08540
MercervilleGrades: KG-8 | 262 students
3800 E State Street Extension
Mercerville, NJ 08619
PrincetonGrades: K-9 | 428 students
218 Nassau St
Princeton, NJ 08542
1555 Pennington Road
Trenton, NJ 08618
St. Ann School Lawrenceville has provided both my children with a good foundation for life. Being a Blue Ribbon School I know they are prepared academically, spiritually and socially. This was the best investment I could make in my children's future.
- Posted by Parent - lkani
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?