St Ann Elementary School
5.00 (1 review)
- Saint Ann Catholic School is committed to proclaiming and living the Good News of Jesus, striving for academic excellence and fostering the development of exemplary Christian leaders for the 21st century.
- This vital mission is achieved in the Roman Catholic tradition with a partnership among parents, teachers, and the parish community.
- Working together, we are able to help students discover their own unique gifts, to enable them to develop these gifts to their fullest potential and to offer their gifts through service to the larger community.
- St. Ann's students thrive in a faith filled environment, which fosters a development of exemplary Christian leaders for the future.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2010|
|Total Students||342 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- PenningtonGrades: 6-12 | 526 students
112 W Delaware Avenue
Pennington, NJ 08534
- TrentonGrades: KG-8 | 262 students
3800 E State Street Extension
Trenton, NJ 08619
- PrincetonGrades: K-9 | 428 students
218 Nassau St
Princeton, NJ 08542
- TrentonGrades: PK-8
1555 Pennington Road
Trenton, NJ 08618
- TrentonGrades: PK-12 | 587 students
175 Leonard Avenue
Trenton, NJ 08610
St. Ann School Lawrenceville has provided both my children with a good foundation for life. Being a Blue Ribbon School I know they are prepared academically, spiritually and socially. This was the best investment I could make in my children's future.
- Posted by Parent - lkani
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.