Notre Dame High School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (609) 882-7900
Notre Dame High School, a ministry of the Catholic Diocese of Trenton, is a dynamic Catholic community dedicated to educating young women and men to realize their full potential through a faith-filled environment, a challenging college-preparatory program, extensive co-curricular activities and a commitment to citizenship and service in the community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||1,141 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||89 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||23 students|
|Number of AP Courses||15 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Biology, AP Calculus AB, AP Calculus BC, AP Chemistry, AP English Language and Composition, AP English Literature and Composition, AP European History, AP French Language and Culture, AP Macroeconomics, AP Microeconomics, AP Physics, AP Psychology, AP Spanish Language and Culture, AP Studio Art: 2-D Design, AP United States Government and Politics, AP United States History|
|Average SAT score||1200|
|Average ACT score||22|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Nov. 9 / Feb. 1|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$14,085|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Laura Sarubbi|
|Admissions Associate||Joseph Petito|
|Total Sports Offered||19 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Crew, Cross Country, Diving, Field Hockey, Football, Golf, Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, Winter Track, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Diving,
Field Hockey, Football,
Golf, Ice Hockey,
Tennis, Track and Field,
Volleyball, Winter Track,
- ND Belief Statements We believe-
- A. in the values revealed through the Gospels, centered in God's love and the Catholic faith, which permeate all aspects of the Notre Dame community.
- B. in mutual respect and an appreciation of diversity.
- C. in a challenging, interactive academic environment, that is respectful of the learning style and needs of each individual.
- D. in the development of critical thinking and problem-solving skills, creativity, and a commitment to life-long learning for faculty and students.
- E. in the necessity to have a secure, caring and enthusiastic environment, which has a consistent code of conduct and fosters integrity.
- F. in the promotion of leadership through self-discipline, self-discovery and self-worth, in order to encourage personal responsibility, accountability, growth and fulfillment.
- G. in the need to provide extensive quality opportunities for community service and co-curricular involvement in order to develop personal growth while building pride and ownership in the Notre Dame family beyond the classroom.
- H. in educating our students to discern moral, ethical and responsible choices in a constantly evolving global community.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Princeton Grades: PK-12 | 861 students
650 Great Road
Princeton, NJ 08540
(609) 924-6700 7.9 PK-12
- Lawrence Township Grades: 9-12 | 817 students
2500 Main Street, PO Box 6008
Lawrence Township, NJ 08648
(609) 895-2030 2.8 9-12
- Trenton Grades: 9-12 | 285 students
175 Leonard Avenue
Trenton, NJ 08610
(609) 586-3705 2.8 9-12
- Hightstown Grades: 9-12 | 551 students
201 S Main St
Hightstown, NJ 08520
(609) 944-7555 11.5 9-12
My daughter and son both graduated from NDHS. I believe they received an excellent education in a school that supports and encourages students to develop the confidence to work hard and do well. My children grew academically , socially and spiritually . I highly recommend this school. They were accepted into eighteen colleges in which they applied. They have become independent, caring and confident young adults.
- Posted by Parent - sonal
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
TLTR? There are a couple of private school documents which you need to read.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.