Notre Dame High School
Notre Dame High School, a ministry of the Catholic Diocese of Trenton, is a dynamic Catholic community dedicated to educating young women and men to realize their full potential through a faith-filled environment, a challenging college-preparatory program, extensive co-curricular activities and a commitment to citizenship and service in the community.
- Top Ranked NJ School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 855 students
- Yearly Tuition: $16,750
- Average class size: 23 students
- Application Deadline: Nov. 19 / Feb. 4
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 38%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Number of AP Courses
AP Biology, AP Calculus AB, AP Calculus BC, AP Chemistry, AP English Language and Composition, AP English Literature and Composition, AP European History, AP French Language and Culture, AP Macroeconomics, AP Microeconomics, AP Physics, AP Psychology, AP Spanish Language and Culture, AP Studio Art: 2-D Design, AP United States Government and Politics, AP United States History
Average SAT score
Average ACT score
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Nov. 19 / Feb. 4
Yearly Tuition Cost
The tuition rate for the Class of 2025 is $16,750.00 and is locked into place for all four years. Over the long-term, our Class of 2025 families can expect to save close to $4,000.
% on Financial Aid
Total Sports Offered
- ND Belief Statements
- We believe:
- A. in the values revealed through the Gospels, centered in God's love and the Catholic faith, which permeate all aspects of the Notre Dame community.
- B. in mutual respect and an appreciation of diversity.
- C. in a challenging, interactive academic environment, that is respectful of the learning style and needs of each individual.
- D. in the development of critical thinking and problem-solving skills, creativity, and a commitment to life-long learning for faculty and students.
- E. in the necessity to have a secure, caring and enthusiastic environment, which has a consistent code of conduct and fosters integrity.
- F. in the promotion of leadership through self-discipline, self-discovery and self-worth, in order to encourage personal responsibility, accountability, growth and fulfillment.
- G. in the need to provide extensive quality opportunities for community service and co-curricular involvement in order to develop personal growth while building pride and ownership in the Notre Dame family beyond the classroom.
- H. in educating our students to discern moral, ethical and responsible choices in a constantly evolving global community.
Source: Verified school update
My daughter and son both graduated from NDHS. I believe they received an excellent education in a school that supports and encourages students to develop the confidence to work hard and do well. My children grew academically , socially and spiritually . I highly recommend this school. They were accepted into eighteen colleges in which they applied. They have become independent, caring and confident young adults.
Endorse Notre Dame High School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
A Timeline of Private School Events and History
What was the first private school? What's the oldest school? What are some of the educational philosophies commonly found? Some answers here.
Suicide Prevention: Caring For Our Young People
At last we have a dedicated phone number for suicide and crisis support. The Suicide and Crisis Lifeline is 988. More about it and suicide prevention here.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.