- Our Lady of Sorrows After School Program (ASP), founded in 1987, is designed to provide adult supervision for children with working parents.
- It has come to light that today's children spend most of their awake hours at school and in after school programs.
- Our Lady of Sorrows After School Program recognizes the need of parents to increase, supplement, and broaden their children's abilities.
- The Program has begun to offer ways to stay abreast of the changing times.
- In addition to providing a safe, enriching and loving environment, ASP offers designated homework/snack time, social/team building indoor games , creative enrichment (arts, crafts, computers, and board games), and outdoor free play time.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||262 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
LawrencevilleGrades: PK-8 | 342 students
34 Rossa Ave
Lawrenceville, NJ 08648
HamiltonGrades: PK-8 | 278 students
2111 Kuser Road
Hamilton, NJ 08690
PenningtonGrades: 6-12 | 521 students
112 W Delaware Avenue
Pennington, NJ 08534
Fairless HillsGrades: 9-12 | 567 students
611 Wistar Rd
Fairless Hills, PA 19030
NewtownGrades: 9-12 | 539 students
1690 Newtown Langhorne Road
Newtown, PA 18940
What a wonderful school! I can't say enough good things about Our Lady of Sorrows. My kids absolutely love it there. The families are welcoming, the teachers are caring, and the office staff and maintenance workers are friendly and helpful. The principal greets the children in the morning as they get out of their cars. The campus is beautiful and well-maintained and it's in a safe area of Hamilton. There is a playground for recess and gym class. The gymnasium/auditorium is awesome. They have enrichment courses every week, school shows, extracurricular activities, and competitive sports teams. There is an after school program for working parents. The kids receive their sacraments so there is no need to go to after-school/weekend Religious Education classes. The childcare center/preschool is separate from the big school and has its own fenced-in smaller-sized playground. The Pre-K kids get to go to the big school for enrichment classes. Tuition is reasonable and I think it is totally worth it to send my kids to a safe, academically challenging private school. We love OLS!
- Posted by Parent - pegas
May 26, 2017
When you apply for a position at a private school, you need to use a slightly different approach than you would use if you were applying for a sales job somewhere.
May 25, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 25, 2017
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.