Grades: PK-12 | 77 students
The Secret of Snowflake County. Our children and parents love our Christmas musical productions. Everyone puts lots of effort into making it a spectacular event!
- Adullam House Christian Academy is a ministry of New Convictions Outreach Inc, and Adullam House. AHCA exists to challenge students in grades pre-K3 to 12th grade with high academic standards and pure morals, and with the bible as their guide for life. Student/teacher ratio is very low, so the children receive a lot of individual attention.
- We seek to equip the children with the tools to understand and worship God.
- In teaching them to know who they are in Christ, the children will be better prepared to live an “abundant life.” Our brand new facility opened fall 2012. We have a 6000sq.ft.
- gymnasium, media center, and classrooms equipped with some of the latest technology. A Beka is our curriculum of choice.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||77 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Uniform - purple polo and grey pants)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please call 334-478-3888|
|Admissions Director||Rachel Harborth|
|Admissions Associate||Elizabeth Willis|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Archery, Basketball, CheeringArchery, Basketball,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MontgomeryGrades: K-12 | 93 students
395 Ray Thorington Rd
Montgomery, AL 36117
MontgomeryGrades: PK-9 | 214 students
3570 Bell Rd
Montgomery, AL 36116
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.