Top Alabama Private Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 468 top private schools in Alabama, serving 88,097 students.
- The average private school tuition is $6,407 for elementary schools and $7,626 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 90% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 21% and the student:teacher ratio is 12:1.
Mountain View Baptist School Photo - Our school is for k4 - through the 12th grade. Please call so that more information can be sent to you about all our school provides. Thanks for the interest. Also check out our website.
Whitesburg Christian Academy Photo - MISSION STATEMENT The mission of Whitesburg Christian Academy is to assist Christian parents by providing students an academically excellent and Christ-centered education for life-long service to Christ.
Kelly Skelton Photo - What is the power of Faith? It's parents trusting that their children will receive an excellent education in a wholesome, positive environment. It's young people believing in their abilities and gaining the confidence to move forward into the future. And it's the unwavering commitment of our administrators, teachers, and coaches to each student's success.
Top Alabama Private Schools by County (2018-19)
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 7 Schools1,581 Students5% Minority
- 16 Schools2,854 Students7% Minority
- 3 Schools499 Students6% Minority
- 3 Schools445 Students7% Minority
- 2 Schools161 Students4% Minority
- 1 Schools106 Students50% Minority
- 2 Schools540 Students2% Minority
- 9 Schools1,418 Students18% Minority
- 4 Schools528 Students7% Minority
- 1 Schools200 Students2% Minority
- 2 Schools610 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools541 Students1% Minority
- 2 Schools235 Students4% Minority
- 3 Schools380 Students30% Minority
- 3 Schools285 Students4% Minority
- 1 Schools246 Students3% Minority
- 2 Schools110 Students7% Minority
- 1 Schools238 Students- Minority
- 6 Schools747 Students15% Minority
- 3 Schools202 Students23% Minority
- 7 Schools1,151 Students71% Minority
- 2 Schools364 Students3% Minority
- 5 Schools705 Students13% Minority
- 3 Schools396 Students26% Minority
- 8 Schools1,295 Students17% Minority
- 2 Schools41 Students56% Minority
- 2 Schools253 Students2% Minority
- 1 Schools225 Students6% Minority
- 11 Schools2,975 Students8% Minority
- 4 Schools261 Students29% Minority
- 107 Schools16,096 Students41% Minority
- 9 Schools1,605 Students9% Minority
- 6 Schools1,848 Students10% Minority
- 5 Schools777 Students9% Minority
- 1 Schools239 Students1% Minority
- 3 Schools143 Students83% Minority
- 53 Schools9,892 Students32% Minority
- 2 Schools356 Students3% Minority
- 1 Schools47 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools229 Students1% Minority
- 59 Schools15,831 Students21% Minority
- 1 Schools496 Students- Minority
- 39 Schools7,475 Students19% Minority
- 4 Schools738 Students15% Minority
- 2 Schools197 Students21% Minority
- 1 Schools281 Students1% Minority
- 4 Schools685 Students8% Minority
- 1 Schools112 Students16% Minority
- 5 Schools283 Students46% Minority
- 5 Schools709 Students4% Minority
- 20 Schools3,619 Students20% Minority
- 3 Schools338 Students22% Minority
- 2 Schools201 Students43% Minority
- 4 Schools218 Students15% Minority
- 8 Schools2,896 Students11% Minority
- 4 Schools461 Students4% Minority
- 1 Schools267 Students1% Minority
- 1 Schools45 Students- Minority
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.