Top Alabama Private Schools
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 463 top private schools in Alabama, serving 86,656 students.
- The average private school tuition is $6,388 for elementary schools and $7,718 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 90% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 21% and the student:teacher ratio is 12:1.
Pinnacle Private Academy Photo - Pinnacle Private Academy is staffed with State Certified and Highly Qualified teachers in the classroom and on line. Each student's education plan is individualized to meet his or her needs. Individualized work stations are provided for each student as well.
The American Academy For Young Professionals Photo - Preparing NOW to lead TOMORROW - National & Global Leaders!
Southern Preparatory Academy Photo - Strength of Brotherhood: Southern Prep provides young men with a unique opportunity to benefit from an environment that fosters the development of these bonds: where cadets share a common goal of not only becoming leaders but also becoming part of a team.
St. Luke's Episcopal School Photo - St. Luke's seniors parade the campus one last time before their commencement ceremony.
St Mary Catholic School Photo - Representing at the Mobile Chamber of Commerce Expo! #MakingMaryProud
Whitesburg Christian Academy Photo - MISSION STATEMENT The mission of Whitesburg Christian Academy is to assist Christian parents by providing students an academically excellent and Christ-centered education for life-long service to Christ.
Lighthouse Christian Academy Photo - Main Academic building with gymnasium and additional classrooms behind.
Top Alabama Private Schools by County (2019-20)
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 7 Schools1,581 Students5% Minority
- 16 Schools2,925 Students7% Minority
- 3 Schools499 Students6% Minority
- 3 Schools445 Students7% Minority
- 2 Schools161 Students4% Minority
- 1 Schools106 Students50% Minority
- 2 Schools540 Students2% Minority
- 9 Schools1,418 Students18% Minority
- 4 Schools528 Students7% Minority
- 1 Schools200 Students2% Minority
- 2 Schools610 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools541 Students1% Minority
- 2 Schools235 Students4% Minority
- 2 Schools241 Students38% Minority
- 3 Schools285 Students4% Minority
- 1 Schools246 Students3% Minority
- 2 Schools110 Students7% Minority
- 1 Schools238 Students- Minority
- 6 Schools747 Students15% Minority
- 3 Schools202 Students23% Minority
- 7 Schools1,151 Students71% Minority
- 2 Schools364 Students3% Minority
- 5 Schools705 Students13% Minority
- 3 Schools396 Students26% Minority
- 8 Schools1,295 Students17% Minority
- 2 Schools41 Students56% Minority
- 2 Schools253 Students2% Minority
- 1 Schools225 Students6% Minority
- 11 Schools2,975 Students8% Minority
- 4 Schools261 Students29% Minority
- 107 Schools16,100 Students41% Minority
- 9 Schools1,567 Students9% Minority
- 6 Schools1,848 Students10% Minority
- 5 Schools785 Students9% Minority
- 1 Schools239 Students1% Minority
- 3 Schools143 Students83% Minority
- 52 Schools9,763 Students32% Minority
- 2 Schools356 Students3% Minority
- 1 Schools47 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools229 Students1% Minority
- 60 Schools18,849 Students21% Minority
- 1 Schools496 Students- Minority
- 39 Schools7,457 Students19% Minority
- 4 Schools738 Students15% Minority
- 2 Schools197 Students21% Minority
- 1 Schools281 Students1% Minority
- 4 Schools667 Students8% Minority
- 1 Schools112 Students16% Minority
- 5 Schools283 Students46% Minority
- 5 Schools709 Students4% Minority
- 19 Schools3,223 Students21% Minority
- 2 Schools152 Students61% Minority
- 2 Schools190 Students43% Minority
- 4 Schools218 Students15% Minority
- 8 Schools2,896 Students11% Minority
- 4 Schools461 Students4% Minority
- 1 Schools267 Students1% Minority
- 1 Schools45 Students- Minority
Teaching gifted children requires deft handling. These children need intellectual and sensory stimulation. But they also need guidance and careful nurturing so that they grow up handling their special gifts and themselves appropriately.
Strategic planning is a disciplined effort to produce fundamental decisions and actions that shape and guide what an organization is, what it does, and why it does it, with a focus on the future.
Getting your child into a competitive school is a tough assignment. Don't let the many challenges overwhelm you. There is a simple solution.