Top Alabama Private Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 466 top private schools in Alabama, serving 86,042 students.
- The average private school tuition is $6,388 for elementary schools and $7,645 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 90% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 21% and the student:teacher ratio is 12:1.
Pinnacle Private Academy Photo - Pinnacle Private Academy is staffed with State Certified and Highly Qualified teachers in the classroom and on line. Each student's education plan is individualized to meet his or her needs. Individualized work stations are provided for each student as well.
Alabama Christian Academy Photo - At Alabama Christian Academy we are committed to creating a Christ-centered environment that encourages students to dream to the future and dare to make a difference. Along with advanced academics, ACA provides a comprehensive AHSAA athletics program, an award-winning fine arts department and other enrichment opportunities. Soar into excellence at ACA!
Highlands School Photo - Visit www.60moreyears.highlandsschool.org for a glimpse into the NEXT 60 years of progressive, student-centered learning!
Marshall Christian Academy Photo - MCA collected over 145 shoeboxes for Operation Christmas Child. These shoeboxes were sent to children all over the world at Christmas.
Randolph School Photo - Our campus on Drake Avenue SE in Huntsville hosts K-8th grades. A second campus on Garth Road hosts grades 9-12.
Saint James School Photo - The Saint James Class of 2019 earned $4.4million in scholarships to colleges and universities around the world.
Top Alabama Private Schools by County (2020)
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 7 Schools1,581 Students5% Minority
- 16 Schools2,963 Students7% Minority
- 3 Schools499 Students6% Minority
- 3 Schools445 Students7% Minority
- 2 Schools161 Students4% Minority
- 1 Schools106 Students50% Minority
- 2 Schools540 Students2% Minority
- 9 Schools1,418 Students18% Minority
- 4 Schools528 Students7% Minority
- 1 Schools200 Students2% Minority
- 2 Schools610 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools541 Students1% Minority
- 2 Schools235 Students4% Minority
- 2 Schools261 Students38% Minority
- 3 Schools285 Students4% Minority
- 1 Schools246 Students3% Minority
- 2 Schools110 Students7% Minority
- 1 Schools238 Students- Minority
- 6 Schools747 Students15% Minority
- 3 Schools202 Students23% Minority
- 7 Schools1,151 Students71% Minority
- 2 Schools364 Students3% Minority
- 5 Schools705 Students13% Minority
- 3 Schools396 Students26% Minority
- 8 Schools1,295 Students17% Minority
- 2 Schools41 Students56% Minority
- 2 Schools253 Students2% Minority
- 1 Schools225 Students6% Minority
- 11 Schools2,975 Students8% Minority
- 4 Schools261 Students29% Minority
- 104 Schools15,783 Students42% Minority
- 9 Schools1,542 Students9% Minority
- 6 Schools1,848 Students10% Minority
- 5 Schools818 Students9% Minority
- 1 Schools239 Students1% Minority
- 3 Schools143 Students83% Minority
- 55 Schools9,766 Students32% Minority
- 2 Schools356 Students3% Minority
- 1 Schools47 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools229 Students1% Minority
- 60 Schools18,849 Students21% Minority
- 1 Schools496 Students- Minority
- 39 Schools6,631 Students19% Minority
- 4 Schools738 Students15% Minority
- 2 Schools197 Students21% Minority
- 1 Schools281 Students1% Minority
- 4 Schools667 Students8% Minority
- 1 Schools112 Students16% Minority
- 5 Schools283 Students46% Minority
- 5 Schools709 Students4% Minority
- 19 Schools3,216 Students21% Minority
- 1 Schools33 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools190 Students43% Minority
- 4 Schools218 Students15% Minority
- 8 Schools2,910 Students11% Minority
- 4 Schools461 Students4% Minority
- 1 Schools267 Students1% Minority
- 1 Schools45 Students- Minority
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.