Top Alabama Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 361 top religiously affiliated private schools in Alabama (77% of all schools), serving 69,776 students.
Lighthouse Christian Academy Photo - Main Academic building with gymnasium and additional classrooms behind.
Cottage Hill Christian Academy Photo - Students enjoyed a fun morning when featured on Local 15's Cool School television segment!
Whitesburg Christian Academy Photo - MISSION STATEMENT The mission of Whitesburg Christian Academy is to assist Christian parents by providing students an academically excellent and Christ-centered education for life-long service to Christ.
Mountain View Baptist School Photo - Our school is for k4 - through the 12th grade. Please call so that more information can be sent to you about all our school provides. Thanks for the interest. Also check out our website.
Top Alabama Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2018-19)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 11 Schools1,611 Students23.48% Minority
- 108 Schools13,107 Students24.10% Minority
- 103 Schools23,874 Students21.51% Minority
- 14 Schools4,078 Students9.06% Minority
- 5 Schools626 Students21.09% Minority
- 1 Schools76 Students100.00% Minority
- 1 Schools138 Students25.00% Minority
- 1 Schools110 Students- Minority
- 9 Schools3,198 Students11.98% Minority
- 3 Schools368 Students19.42% Minority
- 1 Schools77 Students2.94% Minority
- 6 Schools319 Students61.54% Minority
- 2 Schools154 Students20.00% Minority
- 19 Schools2,793 Students8.63% Minority
- 2 Schools285 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools138 Students16.67% Minority
- 3 Schools201 Students6.21% Minority
- 17 Schools4,513 Students13.30% Minority
- 40 Schools12,394 Students26.93% Minority
- 14 Schools1,716 Students83.22% Minority
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
It is illegal for an interviewer to ask certain questions at your job interview. Be aware of what they can and cannot ask you.