Top Alabama Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 361 top religiously affiliated private schools in Alabama (77% of all schools), serving 69,782 students.
Cottage Hill Christian Academy Photo - Students enjoyed a fun morning when featured on Local 15's Cool School television segment!
St. Patrick Catholic School Photo - St. Patrick Catholic School 23070 Hwy 59 N Robertsdale, AL 36567
The American Academy For Young Professionals Photo - Preparing NOW to lead TOMORROW - National & Global Leaders!
Vinemont Christian Academy Photo - Vinemont Christian Academy (On-Campus) 21325 US Hwy 31 Vinemont, AL 35179 256-734-2882
Open Door Christian School Photo - 2011 Eagles Intramural Basketball Game - Prayer with Pastor Jim Robinson, Principal AND game officiator.
Top Alabama Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2018-19)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 11 Schools1,611 Students23.48% Minority
- 108 Schools13,107 Students24.10% Minority
- 103 Schools23,924 Students21.51% Minority
- 14 Schools4,078 Students9.06% Minority
- 5 Schools626 Students21.09% Minority
- 1 Schools76 Students100.00% Minority
- 1 Schools138 Students25.00% Minority
- 1 Schools110 Students- Minority
- 9 Schools3,198 Students11.98% Minority
- 3 Schools368 Students19.42% Minority
- 1 Schools77 Students2.94% Minority
- 6 Schools319 Students61.54% Minority
- 2 Schools154 Students20.00% Minority
- 19 Schools2,793 Students8.63% Minority
- 2 Schools285 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools138 Students16.67% Minority
- 3 Schools201 Students6.21% Minority
- 17 Schools4,513 Students13.30% Minority
- 40 Schools12,323 Students26.93% Minority
- 14 Schools1,743 Students83.22% Minority
It is illegal for an interviewer to ask certain questions at your job interview. Be aware of what they can and cannot ask you.
A Scholarship Funding Organization (SFO) is an organization which provides financial assistance for attendance at private school.
Not filling all the seats is a challenge many schools. Jason How offers some answers to common enrollment questions.