Top Alabama Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2020-21 school year, there are 348 top religiously affiliated private schools in Alabama (76% of all schools), serving 63,103 students.
Alabama Christian Academy Photo - At Alabama Christian Academy we are committed to creating a Christ-centered environment that encourages students to dream to the future and dare to make a difference. Along with advanced academics, ACA provides a comprehensive AHSAA athletics program, an award-winning fine arts department and other enrichment opportunities. Soar into excellence at ACA!
Whitesburg Christian Academy Photo - VISION Our vision is that it would be said of the Academy that the students are passionate followers of Christ and well-trained servant leaders.
Adullam House Christian Academy Photo - Give your child an excellent beginning with our premier Kindergarten program. Even four year olds can learn to read in our enjoyable program.
Prichard Preparatory School Photo - Students in the National Elementary Honor Society complete service projects throughout the community
Top Alabama Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2020-21)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 1 Schools714 Students4.03% Minority
- 9 Schools1,304 Students29.94% Minority
- 101 Schools11,578 Students27.16% Minority
- 99 Schools20,205 Students24.43% Minority
- 12 Schools3,247 Students8.88% Minority
- 5 Schools629 Students21.46% Minority
- 1 Schools76 Students100.00% Minority
- 1 Schools143 Students19.23% Minority
- 1 Schools110 Students- Minority
- 9 Schools3,360 Students11.25% Minority
- 4 Schools459 Students23.16% Minority
- 1 Schools77 Students2.94% Minority
- 5 Schools397 Students32.65% Minority
- 2 Schools142 Students12.86% Minority
- 20 Schools2,914 Students7.51% Minority
- 1 Schools37 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools149 Students16.67% Minority
- 7 Schools631 Students21.89% Minority
- 18 Schools3,739 Students16.24% Minority
- 40 Schools12,123 Students27.76% Minority
- 10 Schools1,069 Students94.42% Minority
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?