Top Alabama Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 358 top religiously affiliated private schools in Alabama (77% of all schools), serving 69,280 students.
Vinemont Christian Academy Photo - Vinemont Christian Academy (On-Campus) 21325 US Hwy 31 Vinemont, AL 35179 256-734-2882
St Bernard Preparatory School Photo - Since 1891, the relationships our alumni start at St. Bernard last a lifetime!
Open Door Christian School Photo - 2011 Eagles Intramural Basketball Game - Prayer with Pastor Jim Robinson, Principal AND game officiator.
Kelly Skelton Photo - What is the power of Faith? It's parents trusting that their children will receive an excellent education in a wholesome, positive environment. It's young people believing in their abilities and gaining the confidence to move forward into the future. And it's the unwavering commitment of our administrators, teachers, and coaches to each student's success.
Top Alabama Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2019-20)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 10 Schools1,215 Students30.49% Minority
- 106 Schools13,016 Students24.48% Minority
- 103 Schools23,821 Students21.66% Minority
- 14 Schools4,098 Students9.06% Minority
- 5 Schools626 Students21.09% Minority
- 1 Schools76 Students100.00% Minority
- 1 Schools138 Students25.00% Minority
- 1 Schools110 Students- Minority
- 9 Schools3,198 Students11.98% Minority
- 3 Schools378 Students19.42% Minority
- 1 Schools77 Students2.94% Minority
- 6 Schools319 Students61.54% Minority
- 2 Schools154 Students20.00% Minority
- 19 Schools2,793 Students8.63% Minority
- 2 Schools285 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools138 Students16.67% Minority
- 3 Schools201 Students6.21% Minority
- 17 Schools4,515 Students13.30% Minority
- 40 Schools12,406 Students26.93% Minority
- 14 Schools1,716 Students83.22% Minority
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.