Top Alabama Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 361 top religiously affiliated private schools in Alabama (77% of all schools), serving 69,906 students.
St Bernard Preparatory School Photo - Since 1891, the relationships our alumni start at St. Bernard last a lifetime!
Vinemont Christian Academy Photo - Vinemont Christian Academy (On-Campus) 21325 US Hwy 31 Vinemont, AL 35179 256-734-2882
Heritage Christian Academy Photo - "Nesbians" host a fall and spring production each year. Heritage Christian Academy offers drama, theater and film studies.
Lighthouse Christian Academy Photo - Main Academic building with gymnasium and additional classrooms behind.
Kelly Skelton Photo - What is the power of Faith? It's parents trusting that their children will receive an excellent education in a wholesome, positive environment. It's young people believing in their abilities and gaining the confidence to move forward into the future. And it's the unwavering commitment of our administrators, teachers, and coaches to each student's success.
Top Alabama Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2018-19)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 11 Schools1,611 Students23.48% Minority
- 108 Schools13,107 Students24.10% Minority
- 103 Schools23,989 Students21.51% Minority
- 14 Schools4,137 Students9.06% Minority
- 5 Schools626 Students21.09% Minority
- 1 Schools76 Students100.00% Minority
- 1 Schools138 Students25.00% Minority
- 1 Schools110 Students- Minority
- 9 Schools3,198 Students11.98% Minority
- 3 Schools368 Students19.42% Minority
- 1 Schools77 Students2.94% Minority
- 6 Schools319 Students61.54% Minority
- 2 Schools154 Students20.00% Minority
- 19 Schools2,793 Students8.63% Minority
- 2 Schools285 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools138 Students16.67% Minority
- 3 Schools201 Students6.21% Minority
- 17 Schools4,513 Students13.30% Minority
- 40 Schools12,323 Students26.93% Minority
- 14 Schools1,743 Students83.22% Minority
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.