Top Alabama Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 359 top religiously affiliated private schools in Alabama (77% of all schools), serving 69,262 students.
Cottage Hill Christian Academy Photo - Students enjoyed a fun morning when featured on Local 15's Cool School television segment!
St Bernard Preparatory School Photo - Since 1891, the relationships our alumni start at St. Bernard last a lifetime!
Heritage Christian Academy Photo - "Nesbians" host a fall and spring production each year. Heritage Christian Academy offers drama, theater and film studies.
Top Alabama Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2018-19)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 10 Schools1,215 Students30.49% Minority
- 107 Schools13,091 Students23.91% Minority
- 103 Schools23,772 Students21.66% Minority
- 14 Schools4,078 Students9.06% Minority
- 5 Schools626 Students21.09% Minority
- 1 Schools76 Students100.00% Minority
- 1 Schools138 Students25.00% Minority
- 1 Schools110 Students- Minority
- 9 Schools3,198 Students11.98% Minority
- 3 Schools368 Students19.42% Minority
- 1 Schools77 Students2.94% Minority
- 6 Schools319 Students61.54% Minority
- 2 Schools154 Students20.00% Minority
- 19 Schools2,793 Students8.63% Minority
- 2 Schools285 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools138 Students16.67% Minority
- 3 Schools201 Students6.21% Minority
- 17 Schools4,513 Students13.30% Minority
- 40 Schools12,394 Students26.93% Minority
- 14 Schools1,716 Students83.22% Minority
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.