Alabama Schools By Membership Association
- There are 44 school membership associations in Alabama, serving 287 private schools (61% of all schools) and 68,169 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are Other school association(s) (20% of schools), Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS) (17% of schools) and Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) (17% of schools).
Whitesburg Christian Academy Photo - MISSION STATEMENT The mission of Whitesburg Christian Academy is to assist Christian parents by providing students an academically excellent and Christ-centered education for life-long service to Christ.
Highlands School Photo - Visit www.60moreyears.highlandsschool.org for a glimpse into the NEXT 60 years of progressive, student-centered learning!
Vinemont Christian Academy Photo - Vinemont Christian Academy (On-Campus) 21325 US Hwy 31 Vinemont, AL 35179 256-734-2882
Pinnacle Private Academy Photo - Pinnacle Private Academy is staffed with State Certified and Highly Qualified teachers in the classroom and on line. Each student's education plan is individualized to meet his or her needs. Individualized work stations are provided for each student as well.
Premier School Of Research Park Photo - Premier Preschool providing educational excellence in an accredited and licensed environment.
Heritage Christian Academy Photo - "Nesbians" host a fall and spring production each year. Heritage Christian Academy offers drama, theater and film studies.
Randolph School Photo - Since the School's founding in 1959, Randolph has sought children who were willing and able to apply themselves. Our championship cross-country team exemplifies this sense of purpose and desire to do one's best work.
Alabama Private Schools by Membership Association
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 19 Schools1,336 Students22.94% Minority
- 23 Schools6,982 Students11.78% Minority
- 11 Schools7,149 Students9.80% Minority
- 45 Schools5,327 Students21.43% Minority
- 7 Schools909 Students27.39% Minority
- 49 Schools14,291 Students26.19% Minority
- 8 Schools1,170 Students26.12% Minority
- 7 Schools2,625 Students17.73% Minority
- 2 Schools163 Students13.50% Minority
- 1 Schools143 Students9.38% Minority
- 3 Schools982 Students20.14% Minority
- 1 Schools25 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools83 Students80.33% Minority
- 1 Schools532 Students1.97% Minority
- 1 Schools1,348 Students10.01% Minority
- 3 Schools243 Students49.69% Minority
- 8 Schools688 Students90.69% Minority
- 1 Schools347 Students24.42% Minority
- 1 Schools535 Students98.41% Minority
- 1 Schools145 Students50.00% Minority
- 1 Schools172 Students15.58% Minority
- 7 Schools959 Students21.17% Minority
- 2 Schools1,286 Students9.19% Minority
- 7 Schools2,617 Students10.50% Minority
- 19 Schools9,479 Students11.49% Minority
- 36 Schools10,758 Students28.21% Minority
- 8 Schools4,143 Students8.74% Minority
- 3 Schools618 Students3.06% Minority
- 3 Schools656 Students11.59% Minority
- 2 Schools486 Students22.98% Minority
- 1 Schools34 Students4.55% Minority
- 4 Schools493 Students60.00% Minority
- 2 Schools137 Students95.65% Minority
- 24 Schools3,988 Students28.12% Minority
- 58 Schools11,363 Students13.48% Minority
- 9 Schools3,172 Students25.11% Minority
- 2 Schools108 Students30.95% Minority
- 50 Schools20,707 Students15.20% Minority
- 8 Schools4,121 Students5.47% Minority
- 13 Schools2,961 Students23.79% Minority
- 27 Schools7,611 Students12.22% Minority
- 2 Schools528 Students18.72% Minority
- 1 Schools77 Students2.94% Minority
- 1 Schools143 Students9.38% Minority
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.