- Top Ranked AL School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 676 students
- Yearly Tuition: $8,075
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Uniforms purchased through Zoghby's
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Fellowship for Christian Standards, Junior Fellowship for Christian Standards, Junior National Honor Society, Junior Student Government Association, Mu Alpha Theta, National Honors Society, Service Club, Student Government Association, Yearbook Staff
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Club, Beginning Band, Chorus, Concert Band, Jazz Band, Marching Band
- Mobile Christian School is operated by an independent board of trustees, all of whom are members of the local churches of Christ. The school is funded by tuition and freewill donations. Founded in 1961, MCS is a state-approved institution utilizing curriculum approved by the Alabama State Board of Education and providing a full academic program as required by the board for graduation from high school in the State of Alabama. Mobile Christian School is accredited by AdvancEd, the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS), and the National Christian Schools Association (NCSA). The school is also a member of the Mobile Area Christian Christian School (MACS). The mission of Mobile Christian School is to provide a quality education in a Christian environment which develops the entire person and produces young people with both the desire and ability to serve God, family, and fellow man. Mobile Christian School does not discriminate in any way in its admission policies with regard to sex, race, creed, or national origin.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Mobile Christian School cost?
What sports does Mobile Christian School offer?
What is Mobile Christian School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Mobile Christian School?
Endorse Mobile Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards