Knollwood Christian Academy
- The mission of Knollwood Christian Academy is to lovingly train students spiritually, academically, physically, and socially from a Biblical perspective with a God-centered point of view and to prepare them to influence others for Christ. Our partnership with parents and each student`s success begins with the admissions process.
|Religious Affiliation||Assembly of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||196 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Gymnastics, Soccer, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
- Knollwood Christian Academy is owned and operated by Knollwood Church
- KCA had its beginning at 126 Mobile Street in 1970.
- Knollwood Christian Academy is a K3 through 8th grade school that offers challenging academics from a Christian perspective. While our teachers provide a high-quality and challenging curriculum, we serve students at all learning levels.
- At Knollwood Christian Academy, students of all levels are challenged to succeed at a high level to prepare them for future success.
- Our staff is committed to help the students of KCA realize and pursue their full potential- spiritually, intellectually, physically and socially from a Biblical perspective with a God-centered point of view and to prepare them to influence others for Christ.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.