Knollwood Christian Academy
The mission of Knollwood Christian Academy is to lovingly train students spiritually, academically, physically, and socially from a Biblical perspective with a God-centered point of view and to prepare them to influence others for Christ. Our partnership with parents and each student`s success begins with the admissions process.
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-8
- Students: 196 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 25%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
List of Courses Offered
Matriculation DataMatric. Data
Classroom Dress Code
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Knollwood Christian Academy is owned and operated by Knollwood Church
- KCA had its beginning at 126 Mobile Street in 1970.
- Knollwood Christian Academy is a K3 through 8th grade school that offers challenging academics from a Christian perspective. While our teachers provide a high-quality and challenging curriculum, we serve students at all learning levels.
- At Knollwood Christian Academy, students of all levels are challenged to succeed at a high level to prepare them for future success.
- Our staff is committed to help the students of KCA realize and pursue their full potential- spiritually, intellectually, physically and socially from a Biblical perspective with a God-centered point of view and to prepare them to influence others for Christ.
Profile last updated:
Endorse Knollwood Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.