St. Luke's Episcopal School
- Top Ranked AL School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 741 students
- Yearly Tuition: $12,210
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: Dec. 7 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Honor Council, Key Club International, L.O.C.K., Student Ambassadors, Student Council, Student Government Association
Arts and Music Programs:
Jazz Band, Marching Band, Theatre
- Two campuses totally over 42 acres
- Dual accreditation by The Southern Association of Colleges and Schools and the Southern Association of Independent Schools
- Between 2006 and 2010 student enrollment has increased 52%
- St. Luke's offers the area's only Biomedical Science Program
- On average, 50% of 7th Graders qualified for the Duke University Talent Identification Program
- Most comprehensive athletic program in the city (grades K3-12)
- Hands-on Math and Science Lab for Kindergarten through 5th Grade
- K3, K4, and K5 programs with academic emphasis - far beyond a daycare or playschool curriculum
- Art. Music, Computer, and Foreign Language instruction from specialized teachers beginning in Early Childhood and throughout Lower School
- State of the art Middle and Upper School Chemistry and Biology Labs
- Chapel program for all students
- Middle School trips to Tremont, Key West, and Washington DC
- Latin Instruction grades 3-12
- Robotics program
- Regional Science Olympiad Competition for grades 4, 5 and 6 ( finished FIRST 2011, 2012, 2013 and consistenly placed in top 5)
- 2 State Championships won in our first year of full varsity play (Golf and Baseball)
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does St. Luke's Episcopal School cost?
St. Luke's Episcopal School's tuition is approximately $12,210 for private students.
What sports does St. Luke's Episcopal School offer?
St. Luke's Episcopal School offers 13 interscholastic sports: Archery, Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Flag Football, Football, Golf, Soccer, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball and Weightlifting. St. Luke's Episcopal School is ranked as one of the top 20% of private schools in Alabama for most sports offered.
What is St. Luke's Episcopal School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for St. Luke's Episcopal School?
The application deadline for St. Luke's Episcopal School is Dec. 7 / rolling (applications are due on Dec. 7 but additional applications are reviewed year-round as space permits ).
Endorse St. Luke's Episcopal School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards