St. Mark United Methodist School
- School's main purpose is to provide opportunities for your child to gain the awareness that learning is fun, enlightening and exciting through hands on Christian play.
- We will encourage your child to explore the world of wonder and knowledge through love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.
- Our key goal is open communication between the parent, the teacher, the director and your children.
- Whether your child is two months old or four years old, age appropriate care and learning will provide opportunity for growth.
- We will teach your child that will prepare them for anything life throws at them in years to come.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||111 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mobile Grades: PK-12 | 636 students
1400 S University Blvd
Mobile, AL 36609 0.8 PK-12
- Mobile Grades: PK-8 | 435 students
4160 Burma Rd
Mobile, AL 36693
(251)661-5226 1.8 PK-8
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.