St. Mark United Methodist School
- School's main purpose is to provide opportunities for your child to gain the awareness that learning is fun, enlightening and exciting through hands on Christian play.
- We will encourage your child to explore the world of wonder and knowledge through love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.
- Our key goal is open communication between the parent, the teacher, the director and your children.
- Whether your child is two months old or four years old, age appropriate care and learning will provide opportunity for growth.
- We will teach your child that will prepare them for anything life throws at them in years to come.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||111 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mobile Grades: PK-12 | 636 students
1400 S University Blvd
Mobile, AL 36609 0.8 PK-12
- Mobile Grades: 1-10 | 48 students
3590 Pleasant Valley Rd
Mobile, AL 36609
(251)525-9105 1 1-10
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?