St. Mark United Methodist School
- School's main purpose is to provide opportunities for your child to gain the awareness that learning is fun, enlightening and exciting through hands on Christian play.
- We will encourage your child to explore the world of wonder and knowledge through love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.
- Our key goal is open communication between the parent, the teacher, the director and your children.
- Whether your child is two months old or four years old, age appropriate care and learning will provide opportunity for growth.
- We will teach your child that will prepare them for anything life throws at them in years to come.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||111 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mobile Grades: PK-12 | 636 students
1400 S University Blvd
Mobile, AL 36609 0.8 PK-12
- Mobile Grades: PK-8 | 435 students
4160 Burma Rd
Mobile, AL 36693
(251)661-5226 1.8 PK-8
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.