St. Mark United Methodist School
- School's main purpose is to provide opportunities for your child to gain the awareness that learning is fun, enlightening and exciting through hands on Christian play.
- We will encourage your child to explore the world of wonder and knowledge through love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.
- Our key goal is open communication between the parent, the teacher, the director and your children.
- Whether your child is two months old or four years old, age appropriate care and learning will provide opportunity for growth.
- We will teach your child that will prepare them for anything life throws at them in years to come.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||111 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mobile Grades: PK-12 | 590 students
1400 S University Blvd
Mobile, AL 36609
(251) 666-2991 0.8 PK-12
- Mobile Grades: 1-10 | 48 students
3590 Pleasant Valley Rd
Mobile, AL 36609
(251) 525-9105 1 1-10
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.