- St. Paul's Episcopal School in Mobile, Alabama is committed to providing the highest quality college preparatory education in a Christian environment.
- Through a variety of experiences and activities, we encourage individual growth and achievement.
- By example, the St. Paul's community fosters respect, integrity, responsibility, service, tolerance, and the highest moral standards to prepare the whole person for a changing and challenging future.
- St. Paul's seeks to create an opportunity for the individual student to realize his or her own potential in all aspects of life by making available a variety of learning experiences and activities.
- Our commitment to providing the highest quality college preparatory education in a Christian environment.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)
European Council for International Schools
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||1348 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||155 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Number of AP Courses||12 courses|
|Advanced Courses||Calaculus AB, Chemistry, Econ-Micro, Eng. Lang/Comp., Env. Science, Euro. History, Gov Politics:US, Physics B, Studio Art, U.S. History, Biology|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Julie Taylor|
|Admissions Associate||Nancy Galanos|
|Total Sports Offered||12 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Diving, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||16 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Computer Club, Fellowship of Christian Students, Fencing, Fine Arts Club, Forensics/Theatrics Team, Interact Club, Intramural sports, Jr Interact Club, Jr. National Honor Society, Key Club, Morning Saints, National Honor Society, Presidential Classroom, Robotics, SADD and Partnerhip for Youth, Science Olympiad, Sierra Club, St. Paul's Players, Student Government, World Lang Clubs, Youth Legislature, Youth Judicial Computer Club, Fencing, Fine Arts Club, Interact Club, Key Club, Morning Saints, Robotics, Fellowship of Christian Students,
Jr Interact Club,
Jr. National Honor Society,
National Honor Society,
SADD and Partnerhip for Youth,
Science Olympiad, Sierra Club, St. Paul's Players, Student Government, World Lang Clubs, Youth Legislature, Youth Judicial,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MobileGrades: K-8 | 554 students
3650 Springhill Ave
Mobile, AL 36608
MobileGrades: PK-12 | 741 students
3975 Japonica Lane
Mobile, AL 36693
MobileGrades: PK-12 | 1266 students
65 Mobile St
Mobile, AL 36607
MobileGrades: 9-12 | 1138 students
1501 Old Shell Rd
Mobile, AL 36604
MobileGrades: PK-12 | 615 students
5900 Cottage Hill Road
Mobile, AL 36609
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.