St. Paul's Episcopal School
You can know everything in the world, but if you don`t know what matters, then nothing does.
At St. Paul`s Episcopal School, we know what matters.
We remain true to our pillars. You will find exceptional intellectual, artistic, spiritual, and athletic opportunities.
We provide a rich educational experience within a warm and diverse community dedicated to the values we teach: character, scholarship, creativity, and above all, love.
- Top Ranked AL School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Students: 1,348 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Learning Difference Programs
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 25%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Number of AP Courses
Calaculus AB, Chemistry, Econ-Micro, Eng. Lang/Comp., Env. Science, Euro. History, Gov Politics:US, Physics B, Studio Art, U.S. History, Biology
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Total Sports Offered
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Computer Club, Fellowship of Christian Students, Fine Arts Club, Forensics/Theatrics Team, Interact Club, Intramural sports, Jr Interact Club, Jr. National Honor Society, Key Club, Morning Saints, National Honor Society, Presidential Classroom, Robotics, SADD and Partnerhip for Youth, Science Olympiad, Sierra Club, St. Paul's Players, Student Government, World Lang Clubs, Youth Judicial, Youth Legislature
- St. Paul's Episcopal School in Mobile, Alabama is committed to providing the highest quality college preparatory education in a Christian environment.
- Through a variety of experiences and activities, we encourage individual growth and achievement.
- By example, the St. Paul's community fosters respect, integrity, responsibility, service, tolerance, and the highest moral standards to prepare the whole person for a changing and challenging future.
- St. Paul's seeks to create an opportunity for the individual student to realize his or her own potential in all aspects of life by making available a variety of learning experiences and activities.
- Our commitment to providing the highest quality college preparatory education in a Christian environment.
St. Paul's is a phenomenal school, and I highly recommend it. I have one student who has graduated, one in high school and another in middle school. While all have excelled, some have required additional effort. The teachers have been amazing and understand that not all kids learn in the same way. While the curriculum is challenging, the school embraces a family, loving atmosphere. It prepares students for college not only from an academic perspective, but also in a more well-rounded way teaching the kids that they are young adults when they leave. The school really does know what matters. The Christian atmosphere is present throughout the school and helps develop core values that I see in all my kids. The school's diversity is also self-evident and develops kids into being more accepting to other beliefs and backgrounds, which demonstrates the character and maturity of the student body as a whole. The sports and fine arts are outstanding. Extracurricular activities are numerous and kids can easily find what they want to do, and make new friends. It is truly a special place.
Endorse St. Paul's Episcopal School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Books Set In Private Schools
Enjoy a range of subject matter from recollections to murder mysteries, all set in private schools here at home and abroad.
Keep Ransomware Out of Your School
Small organizations like private schools are just as vulnerable to ransomware attacks as large organizations are. Here's how to deal with ransomware in your school.
Endow A Teaching Position
Endowing a teaching position accomplishes many things for the private school that gave you the foundation for your adult life.