St Paul's Episcopal School
- St. Paul's Episcopal School in Mobile, Alabama is committed to providing the highest quality college preparatory education in a Christian environment.
- Through a variety of experiences and activities, we encourage individual growth and achievement.
- By example, the St. Paul's community fosters respect, integrity, responsibility, service, tolerance, and the highest moral standards to prepare the whole person for a changing and challenging future.
- St. Paul's seeks to create an opportunity for the individual student to realize his or her own potential in all aspects of life by making available a variety of learning experiences and activities.
- Our commitment to providing the highest quality college preparatory education in a Christian environment.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)|
European Council for International Schools
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||1348 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||155 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Number of AP Courses||12 courses|
|Advanced Courses||Calaculus AB, Chemistry, Econ-Micro, Eng. Lang/Comp., Env. Science, Euro. History, Gov Politics:US, Physics B, Studio Art, U.S. History, Biology|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Julie Taylor|
|Admissions Associate||Nancy Galanos|
|Total Sports Offered||12 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Diving, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||22 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Computer Club, Fellowship of Christian Students, Fencing, Fine Arts Club, Forensics/Theatrics Team, Interact Club, Intramural sports, Jr Interact Club, Jr. National Honor Society, Key Club, Morning Saints, National Honor Society, Presidential Classroom, Robotics, SADD and Partnerhip for Youth, Science Olympiad, Sierra Club, St. Paul's Players, Student Government, World Lang Clubs, Youth Judicial, Youth Legislature|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- MobileGrades: K-8 | 554 students
3650 Springhill Ave
Mobile, AL 36608
- MobileGrades: PK-12 | 741 students
3975 Japonica Lane
Mobile, AL 36693
- MobileGrades: PK-12 | 1266 students
65 Mobile St
Mobile, AL 36607
- MobileGrades: 9-12 | 1138 students
1501 Old Shell Rd
Mobile, AL 36604
- MobileGrades: PK-12 | 615 students
5900 Cottage Hill Road
Mobile, AL 36609
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.
January 07, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.
December 27, 2017
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.