St Paul's Episcopal School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (251) 342-6700
- You can know everything in the world, but if you don`t know what matters, then nothing does.
- At St. Paul`s Episcopal School, we know what matters.
- We remain true to our pillars. You will find exceptional intellectual, artistic, spiritual, and athletic opportunities.
- We provide a rich educational experience within a warm and diverse community dedicated to the values we teach: character, scholarship, creativity, and above all, love.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)|
European Council for International Schools
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||1,348 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||155 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Number of AP Courses||12 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||Calaculus AB, Chemistry, Econ-Micro, Eng. Lang/Comp., Env. Science, Euro. History, Gov Politics:US, Physics B, Studio Art, U.S. History, Biology|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Anna Moore|
|Admissions Associate||Elizabeth Gregory|
|Total Sports Offered||17 sports|
|Sports||Archery, Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Diving, Football, Golf, Intramural Sports Only, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, Winter TrackArchery, Baseball,|
Cross Country, Diving,
Intramural Sports Only, Lacrosse,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||21 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Computer Club, Fellowship of Christian Students, Fine Arts Club, Forensics/Theatrics Team, Interact Club, Intramural sports, Jr Interact Club, Jr. National Honor Society, Key Club, Morning Saints, National Honor Society, Presidential Classroom, Robotics, SADD and Partnerhip for Youth, Science Olympiad, Sierra Club, St. Paul's Players, Student Government, World Lang Clubs, Youth Judicial, Youth Legislature|
- St. Paul's Episcopal School in Mobile, Alabama is committed to providing the highest quality college preparatory education in a Christian environment.
- Through a variety of experiences and activities, we encourage individual growth and achievement.
- By example, the St. Paul's community fosters respect, integrity, responsibility, service, tolerance, and the highest moral standards to prepare the whole person for a changing and challenging future.
- St. Paul's seeks to create an opportunity for the individual student to realize his or her own potential in all aspects of life by making available a variety of learning experiences and activities.
- Our commitment to providing the highest quality college preparatory education in a Christian environment.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mobile Grades: 9-12 | 1060 students
1501 Old Shell Rd
Mobile, AL 36604
(251) 445-2900 3.7 9-12
St. Paul's is a phenomenal school, and I highly recommend it. I have one student who has graduated, one in high school and another in middle school. While all have excelled, some have required additional effort. The teachers have been amazing and understand that not all kids learn in the same way. While the curriculum is challenging, the school embraces a family, loving atmosphere. It prepares students for college not only from an academic perspective, but also in a more well-rounded way teaching the kids that they are young adults when they leave. The school really does know what matters. The Christian atmosphere is present throughout the school and helps develop core values that I see in all my kids. The school's diversity is also self-evident and develops kids into being more accepting to other beliefs and backgrounds, which demonstrates the character and maturity of the student body as a whole. The sports and fine arts are outstanding. Extracurricular activities are numerous and kids can easily find what they want to do, and make new friends. It is truly a special place.
- Posted by Parent - RBParent
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?