The Murray School
- Our mission is to provide a safe and growth-producing environment for children in need.
- The mission is accomplished through application of Christian principles delivered in a home-like atmosphere that engenders spiritual, physical and educational health for both residents and staff.
- The home provides a safe, secure family environment for children who are unable to stay with their natural family.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)|
Council for Exceptional Children
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-11|
|Total Students||25 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mobile Grades: 1-12 | 25 students
2424 Gordon Smith Drive
Mobile, AL 36617
(251)479-7409 2.1 1-12
- Mobile Grades: PK-8 | 168 students
6571 Larkspur Drive
Mobile, AL 36619
(251)666-8022 8.5 PK-8
- Birmingham Grades: 6-11 | 14 students
5201 Messer Airport Hwy
Birmingham, AL 35212
(205)510-2714 212.5 6-11
Strategic planning is a disciplined effort to produce fundamental decisions and actions that shape and guide what an organization is, what it does, and why it does it, with a focus on the future.
Getting your child into a competitive school is a tough assignment. Don't let the many challenges overwhelm you. There is a simple solution.
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.