The Murray School
- Our mission is to provide a safe and growth-producing environment for children in need.
- The mission is accomplished through application of Christian principles delivered in a home-like atmosphere that engenders spiritual, physical and educational health for both residents and staff.
- The home provides a safe, secure family environment for children who are unable to stay with their natural family.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)|
Council for Exceptional Children
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-11|
|Total Students||25 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mobile Grades: 1-12 | 25 students
2424 Gordon Smith Drive
Mobile, AL 36617
(251)479-7409 2.1 1-12
- Mobile Grades: PK-8 | 168 students
6571 Larkspur Drive
Mobile, AL 36619
(251)666-8022 8.5 PK-8
- Birmingham Grades: 6-11 | 14 students
5201 Messer Airport Hwy
Birmingham, AL 35212
(205)510-2714 212.5 6-11
- Jacksonville Grades: Inquire with school | 35 students
Po Box 908
Jacksonville, AL 36265
(256)447-9349 254.9 Inquire with school
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.
A long summer break offers plenty of time for a wide range of activities for every age group. Here are some of the options available.
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.