Covenant Christian School
5.00 (3 reviews)
- Traditional foundations of learning and teachingalongwithinnovative ideas and creativity.
- Qualified Christian teachers. Quality curriculum. Open door of communication between parentsandteachersconcerning the child`s best interests.
- Computer training that will have immediate benefits. Challenges for each student in a safe environment wherethereisrespect for his or her individual dignity. On-line access to grades and other school information.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||241 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||16 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition rates are available on our website: www.covenantschool.com|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Cross Country, Soccer,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Scholars' Bowl Competition
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Program, Music Program
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Developmental Sports 1st-5th
- Biblical standards and values form the core ofourworkingprinciples at Covenant Christian School. Foundationsbuiltoneternal truth undergird how we teach, how we treatothers,howwediscipline, and how we see the world. The stability ofaneternalfoundation and clear standards enable us to utilizethebestavailable methods and means in equipping our students.
- As it states in our mission statement, we wanttopreparestudentsto understand, to communicate, andtoinfluence.Aparaphrase of one of Solomon`s proverbs says, "Awiseteacher makeslearning a joy." We believe that when reallearningtakes place,students enjoy the process. Come visitour campus andcatch thespirit of joy that flows througheach teacher, each staffmember andinto each classroom. Schedule atour today bycalling theoffice at251-633-8055!
- For more information, please visit our website at www.covenantschool.com.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mobile Grades: PK-8 | 196 students
1501 Knollwood Dr
Mobile, AL 36609
(251)661-1987 2.7 PK-8
- Mobile Grades: PK-8 | 27 students
1900 Cody Rd S
Mobile, AL 36695
(251)633-8638 1.5 PK-8
Its a great school and when i say great i mean it is the best school every. The people there are awesome. I am so happy we get chapel every Tuesday to worship Jesus. And i am glad that we get a study hall to work on our homework. The education compares to no other school. The teachers are very qualified for their jobs! I am so lucky that i get an education like this. I feel like I understand the world that i live much more. The only thing is sometimes in chapel we watch clips of things happening in the world sooooo... but other than that the music and art teacher are amazing. The music teacher used to play for a famous celebrity( I forgot who though) the art teacher is amazing she can draw like nobody`s business. She knows some famous artists who she invites to come and draw with us sometimes. The best part is that when you get into middle school you get to take electives(they are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!).CCS is a really an amazing school. GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - EH
We love CCS! Top notch academics, solid preparation for high school and college, and great art, music and athletic programs all on a very biblical foundation. Teachers are caring, and the parents are supportive. We have loved every year of elementary school here and are excited to see what middle school brings. But I know from watching my friends' kids, that it will be a great experience too.
- Posted by Parent - hb
Covenant Christian School is an outstanding school that truly lives up to it's mission statement, "to graduate students who are prepared to understand their world, to communicate with their world, and to influence their world for Christ through servant-leadership." The education my children have received has been far greater than I could ask. The love each person on staff has for the kids and for the Lord is evident as you walk on campus. You truly are part of the Covenant family. I am forever grateful for this amazing school.
- Posted by Parent - Ellen G
Getting your child into a competitive school is a tough assignment. Don't let the many challenges overwhelm you. There is a simple solution.
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.