Montessori World School
Montessori World School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Alabama for:
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 25%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Extended care (7:00-6pm), Full day (8:30-2:30) and Half Day (8:30-11:30) programs available. Call for tuition info.
- Students must be 2 1/2 years old and potty-trained.
- True Montessori classroom for ages 2 1/2 - 6 (Kindergarten)
Endorse Montessori World School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Understanding Private School Tuition
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
Books About Private School
What's private school really like? Find out from people who have been there.
You Won't Find....
You won't find several things in private schools which you will find in public schools.