Grades: PK-8 | 251 students
- The school was started in 1915 by parents committed to a quality, Christ-centered education.
- Allendale Christian School provides an environment where children learn to recognize God as creator and sustainer of the universe and learn values based on absolute truth - the Bible.
- Our dedicated Christian teachers and staff supported children in learning.
- Here children develop an appreciation for praise as expressed through devotions, music, and prayer.
- They are encouraged to develop a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and are equipped to live a life a service to God and others.
- The role of Allendale Christian school is to form a partnership with parents to lead covenantal children toward a deeper understanding of the Lord and ultimately a commitment to a personal relationship with our God.
- By modeling the Christian walk, integrating faith in curricular materials, and leading students in the Word of the Lord, teachers aim to bring students closer to the Lord.
- The curriculum offered at ACS is taught from a Biblical perspective.
- In all subjects and grades there exists an integration of faith and learning which allows students to better realize God is not only Creator, but Sustainer of every aspect of life.
- Teachers consciously plan their lessons to show how God has impacted the world in which we live.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Christian Schools International (CSI)
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||251 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
CoopersvilleGrades: PK-8 | 76 students
5260 Leonard St
Coopersville, MI 49404
Grand RapidsGrades: PK-8 | 442 students
955 Westend Ave Nw
Grand Rapids, MI 49504
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.