Top Michigan Private Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 916 top private schools in Michigan, serving 146,078 students.
- The average private school tuition is $4,521 for elementary schools and $11,013 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 95% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 15% and the student:teacher ratio is 13:1.
Michigan Lutheran High School Photo - Michigan Lutheran High School has provided quality Christian secondary education to southwestern Michigan and northwestern Indiana for over 40 years while serving domestic and international boarding students since 2014.
Eton Academy Photo - Eton Academy is located in Birmingham, Mich. and serves students in grades 1-12 who learn differently through an exceptional educational environment, research and neurodevelopmental-based curriculum, and whole student development.
The Leelanau School Photo - Our wooded 40 acre campus sits on the shore of Lake Michigan and the banks of the Crystal River. We have an observatory right on Lake Michigan and our astronomy and some writing classes are held in the building.
Holy Family Regional School Photo - Grades: Young 5, Kindergarten - 3rd grade 1240 Inglewood Rochester, MI 48307 248.656.1234
Grand Blanc Montessori Photo - The Montessori Pre-Primary environment includes children ages 2.5 through 6 years (preschool and kindergarten). GBM offers two state of the art classrooms with three certified Montessori teachers allowing the opportunity for individualized attention and self-paced learning.
St Rose Of Lima School Photo - Keeping true to our mission: promoting and developing prayer, worship, education, service and fellowship.
Franklin Road Christian School Photo - Our beautiful modern campus is located in Novi, MI, on the NW corner of M5 and 13 Mile Road.
St Mary Catholic Central High School Photo - Living Faith- Students sharing mass with Archbishop Vigneron.
Top Michigan Private Schools by County (2018-19)
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 2 Schools56 Students- Minority
- 8 Schools544 Students4% Minority
- 3 Schools213 Students2% Minority
- 1 Schools50 Students3% Minority
- 1 Schools56 Students18% Minority
- 4 Schools203 Students3% Minority
- 20 Schools2,133 Students5% Minority
- 23 Schools4,877 Students16% Minority
- 4 Schools335 Students6% Minority
- 11 Schools1,433 Students23% Minority
- 4 Schools224 Students12% Minority
- 2 Schools113 Students5% Minority
- 3 Schools285 Students6% Minority
- 4 Schools253 Students25% Minority
- 4 Schools513 Students4% Minority
- 2 Schools55 Students2% Minority
- 2 Schools336 Students2% Minority
- 3 Schools214 Students5% Minority
- 9 Schools1,252 Students10% Minority
- 3 Schools384 Students7% Minority
- 26 Schools4,049 Students16% Minority
- 2 Schools122 Students4% Minority
- 2 Schools49 Students7% Minority
- 18 Schools3,883 Students6% Minority
- 4 Schools273 Students3% Minority
- 7 Schools454 Students19% Minority
- 1 Schools46 Students4% Minority
- 6 Schools487 Students2% Minority
- 19 Schools2,869 Students21% Minority
- 6 Schools725 Students6% Minority
- 3 Schools136 Students12% Minority
- 1 Schools9 Students17% Minority
- 8 Schools1,125 Students15% Minority
- 12 Schools2,627 Students12% Minority
- 22 Schools3,585 Students19% Minority
- 67 Schools17,199 Students14% Minority
- 1 Schools38 Students8% Minority
- 4 Schools413 Students8% Minority
- 4 Schools296 Students9% Minority
- 8 Schools1,451 Students12% Minority
- 14 Schools1,755 Students4% Minority
- 51 Schools9,803 Students9% Minority
- 3 Schools318 Students2% Minority
- 3 Schools395 Students4% Minority
- 3 Schools259 Students7% Minority
- 5 Schools392 Students4% Minority
- 2 Schools168 Students4% Minority
- 8 Schools1,117 Students6% Minority
- 1 Schools306 Students5% Minority
- 13 Schools2,515 Students9% Minority
- 6 Schools525 Students16% Minority
- 10 Schools1,355 Students20% Minority
- 4 Schools348 Students5% Minority
- 159 Schools29,703 Students14% Minority
- 2 Schools152 Students1% Minority
- 3 Schools224 Students3% Minority
- 2 Schools152 Students3% Minority
- 3 Schools396 Students4% Minority
- 25 Schools6,876 Students7% Minority
- 4 Schools167 Students5% Minority
- 2 Schools94 Students1% Minority
- 27 Schools3,609 Students11% Minority
- 11 Schools1,013 Students7% Minority
- 6 Schools364 Students6% Minority
- 2 Schools117 Students3% Minority
- 2 Schools131 Students16% Minority
- 6 Schools406 Students9% Minority
- 8 Schools718 Students17% Minority
- 6 Schools373 Students10% Minority
- 39 Schools5,382 Students14% Minority
- 149 Schools23,235 Students28% Minority
- 3 Schools345 Students6% Minority
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.