Top Michigan Private Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 918 top private schools in Michigan, serving 146,275 students.
- The average private school tuition is $4,515 for elementary schools and $10,866 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 95% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 15% and the student:teacher ratio is 13:1.
Michigan Lutheran High School Photo - Michigan Lutheran High School has provided quality Christian secondary education to southwestern Michigan and northwestern Indiana for over 40 years while serving domestic and international boarding students since 2014.
Bloomfield Maples Montessori Photo - Toddler Classroom Dr. Montessori was one of the first educators to recognize that the first few years of a child?'s life are critical to the development of personality and intellect. Children at this age are enthusiastically seeking out knowledge, and learn quickly and naturally. Our classrooms are led by experienced Montessori certified teachers in an enriched environment. The furniture and
Grand Blanc Montessori Photo - The Montessori Pre-Primary environment includes children ages 2.5 through 6 years (preschool and kindergarten). GBM offers two state of the art classrooms with three certified Montessori teachers allowing the opportunity for individualized attention and self-paced learning.
Huron Valley Lutheran High School - WESTLAND Photo - Our students work and play hard! Our school has a great family atmosphere and is very welcoming to new students.
Wixom Christian School Photo - School features a full size gym, large preschool play area, playgrounds and up to date technology all with a Christian basis.
Lutheran High School North Photo - We are a Christian school. We believe God created the world and all in it. We are HIS people serving in HIS kingdom. This is a SAFE place. One where students are encouraged in the classroom, on the court, and through extra-curricular activities. Opportunities abound in athletics, drama and music, and cultural events enhance the daily experience.
Cedar Crest Academy Photo - Aerial Shot of Cedar Crest Academy, a private school in Clarkston, Michigan.
Interlochen Arts Academy Photo - Creative writing students study and create fiction, non-fiction, poetry and screenwriting in a supportive environment with a faculty of published authors.
Top Michigan Private Schools by County (2018-19)
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 3 Schools78 Students28% Minority
- 8 Schools544 Students4% Minority
- 3 Schools213 Students2% Minority
- 1 Schools50 Students3% Minority
- 1 Schools56 Students18% Minority
- 4 Schools231 Students3% Minority
- 19 Schools2,048 Students5% Minority
- 23 Schools4,877 Students16% Minority
- 4 Schools335 Students6% Minority
- 11 Schools1,178 Students23% Minority
- 4 Schools224 Students12% Minority
- 2 Schools113 Students5% Minority
- 3 Schools285 Students6% Minority
- 4 Schools253 Students25% Minority
- 5 Schools731 Students5% Minority
- 2 Schools55 Students2% Minority
- 2 Schools329 Students2% Minority
- 3 Schools214 Students5% Minority
- 9 Schools1,252 Students10% Minority
- 3 Schools451 Students7% Minority
- 26 Schools4,049 Students16% Minority
- 2 Schools122 Students4% Minority
- 2 Schools49 Students7% Minority
- 18 Schools3,902 Students6% Minority
- 4 Schools273 Students3% Minority
- 7 Schools454 Students19% Minority
- 1 Schools46 Students4% Minority
- 6 Schools492 Students2% Minority
- 19 Schools2,909 Students21% Minority
- 6 Schools725 Students6% Minority
- 3 Schools136 Students12% Minority
- 1 Schools9 Students17% Minority
- 8 Schools1,125 Students15% Minority
- 12 Schools2,611 Students12% Minority
- 22 Schools3,528 Students19% Minority
- 67 Schools17,108 Students14% Minority
- 1 Schools38 Students8% Minority
- 4 Schools413 Students8% Minority
- 4 Schools296 Students9% Minority
- 9 Schools1,523 Students12% Minority
- 14 Schools1,712 Students4% Minority
- 51 Schools9,834 Students9% Minority
- 3 Schools318 Students2% Minority
- 3 Schools395 Students4% Minority
- 3 Schools259 Students7% Minority
- 5 Schools392 Students4% Minority
- 2 Schools168 Students4% Minority
- 8 Schools1,117 Students6% Minority
- 1 Schools306 Students5% Minority
- 13 Schools2,515 Students9% Minority
- 7 Schools595 Students16% Minority
- 10 Schools1,355 Students20% Minority
- 4 Schools348 Students5% Minority
- 159 Schools30,334 Students14% Minority
- 2 Schools152 Students1% Minority
- 3 Schools224 Students3% Minority
- 2 Schools152 Students3% Minority
- 3 Schools396 Students4% Minority
- 25 Schools6,881 Students7% Minority
- 4 Schools167 Students5% Minority
- 2 Schools94 Students1% Minority
- 27 Schools3,572 Students11% Minority
- 11 Schools1,046 Students7% Minority
- 6 Schools364 Students6% Minority
- 2 Schools117 Students3% Minority
- 2 Schools131 Students16% Minority
- 5 Schools261 Students9% Minority
- 8 Schools718 Students17% Minority
- 6 Schools368 Students10% Minority
- 40 Schools5,555 Students14% Minority
- 150 Schools23,250 Students28% Minority
- 3 Schools345 Students6% Minority
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.