Michigan Religiously Affiliated Schools
- There are 698 religiously affiliated private schools in Michigan (76% of all schools), serving 124,427 students.
Dutton Christian School Photo - Dutton Christian Middle School is located at 6729 Hanna Lake SE, Caledonia, MI 49316. We are in Kent County and 20 minutes from downtown Grand Rapids.
St Mary Catholic Central High School Photo - Living Faith- Students sharing mass with Archbishop Vigneron.
Montessori Center Of Our Lady Photo - The Montessori Center of Our Lady is committed to providing your child with a healthy, happy and engaging Montessori experience.
St. Mary's Catholic School Photo - Our School-for more teacher photos and information visit: http://stmarys.eup.k12.mi.us/Domain/1
Capitol City Baptist School Photo - This building houses the full size gym with locker rooms and concession stand, along with K5 through 4th grade classrooms.
Michigan Private Schools by Religious Affiliation
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 3 Schools91 Students- Minority
- 3 Schools466 Students19.20% Minority
- 63 Schools5,924 Students16.66% Minority
- 2 Schools59 Students- Minority
- 28 Schools8,694 Students9.42% Minority
- 110 Schools20,693 Students15.30% Minority
- 2 Schools39 Students- Minority
- 5 Schools399 Students8.52% Minority
- 1 Schools119 Students- Minority
- 10 Schools1,990 Students18.33% Minority
- 16 Schools2,899 Students0.10% Minority
- 2 Schools107 Students15.79% Minority
- 95 Schools13,127 Students8.95% Minority
- 5 Schools230 Students1.76% Minority
- 7 Schools330 Students11.98% Minority
- 7 Schools1,159 Students10.54% Minority
- 7 Schools485 Students7.14% Minority
- 2 Schools370 Students16.67% Minority
- 2 Schools256 Students1.44% Minority
- 243 Schools61,217 Students13.79% Minority
- 48 Schools3,548 Students29.80% Minority
- 37 Schools2,225 Students8.14% Minority
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.