Michigan Religiously Affiliated Schools
- There are 700 religiously affiliated private schools in Michigan (76% of all schools), serving 124,948 students.
Located at Broadbent Rd. and E. St. Joe Hwy. in Delta Township, built in 2008. Our school offers classrooms for grades Preschool through 8th grade, a computer lab/library, cafeteria, music room, gymnasium and church sanctuary. Athletic fields for soccer, softball, baseball and a playground are part of the campus.
Michigan Private Schools by Religious Affiliation
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 3 Schools91 Students- Minority
- 3 Schools466 Students19.20% Minority
- 64 Schools6,038 Students16.57% Minority
- 2 Schools59 Students- Minority
- 28 Schools8,534 Students9.42% Minority
- 111 Schools20,958 Students15.33% Minority
- 2 Schools39 Students- Minority
- 5 Schools399 Students8.52% Minority
- 1 Schools119 Students- Minority
- 10 Schools1,919 Students18.33% Minority
- 16 Schools2,899 Students0.10% Minority
- 2 Schools107 Students15.79% Minority
- 95 Schools13,242 Students8.95% Minority
- 5 Schools230 Students1.76% Minority
- 7 Schools330 Students11.98% Minority
- 6 Schools1,029 Students9.23% Minority
- 7 Schools496 Students7.14% Minority
- 2 Schools370 Students16.67% Minority
- 2 Schools256 Students1.44% Minority
- 244 Schools61,604 Students13.81% Minority
- 48 Schools3,548 Students29.80% Minority
- 37 Schools2,215 Students8.14% Minority
July 16, 2018
As you’ve been doing your boarding school research, you’ve likely seen ISEE/SSAT score submission requirements for your target schools, and understand how important scores are to the admissions process. Unfortunately, tremendous candidates can get bypassed because they were not able to demonstrate what they knew on test day.
July 13, 2018
Schools for the artistically gifted child are in short supply.
June 26, 2018
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.