Michigan Religiously Affiliated Schools
- There are 695 religiously affiliated private schools in Michigan (76% of all schools), serving 125,419 students.
This picture is taken outside of our chapel. In it you will see Br. Robert Carnaghi and Br. Patrick McNally standing with a group of students before mass.
School features a full size gym, large preschool play area, playgrounds and up to date technology all with a Christian basis.
We are a Christian school. We believe God created the world and all in it. We are HIS people serving in HIS kingdom. This is a SAFE place. One where students are encouraged in the classroom, on the court, and through extra-curricular activities. Opportunities abound in athletics, drama and music, and cultural events enhance the daily experience.
Michigan Private Schools by Religious Affiliation
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 2 Schools46 Students- Minority
- 3 Schools433 Students8% Minority
- 62 Schools6,496 Students9% Minority
- 1 Schools22 Students- Minority
- 27 Schools8,557 Students18% Minority
- 115 Schools19,769 Students17% Minority
- 2 Schools39 Students- Minority
- 4 Schools175 Students2% Minority
- 1 Schools119 Students- Minority
- 10 Schools1,869 Students35% Minority
- 15 Schools3,239 Students7% Minority
- 2 Schools107 Students16% Minority
- 98 Schools13,939 Students13% Minority
- 5 Schools221 Students4% Minority
- 5 Schools289 Students12% Minority
- 4 Schools410 Students8% Minority
- 7 Schools616 Students13% Minority
- 2 Schools866 Students34% Minority
- 2 Schools280 Students1% Minority
- 242 Schools63,385 Students16% Minority
- 48 Schools2,144 Students41% Minority
- 38 Schools2,398 Students7% Minority
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.
September 29, 2017
Here are a dozen or so girls' schools' public thoughts about themselves and their missions.