Top Michigan Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 685 top religiously affiliated private schools in Michigan (73% of all schools), serving 122,824 students.
Otsego Christian School Photo - This is our kindergarten class at Otsego Christian School here in Gaylord, MI. Small class sizes, individual attention, and a family atmosphere are hallmarks of this non-denominational Christian elementary school.
Lutheran High School North Photo - We are a Christian school. We believe God created the world and all in it. We are HIS people serving in HIS kingdom. This is a SAFE place. One where students are encouraged in the classroom, on the court, and through extra-curricular activities. Opportunities abound in athletics, drama and music, and cultural events enhance the daily experience.
Our Savior Lutheran School Photo - Located at Broadbent Rd. and E. St. Joe Hwy. in Delta Township, built in 2008. Our school offers classrooms for grades Preschool through 8th grade, a computer lab/library, cafeteria, music room, gymnasium and church sanctuary. Athletic fields for soccer, softball, baseball and a playground are part of the campus.
Top Michigan Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2020)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 3 Schools91 Students- Minority
- 3 Schools466 Students19.20% Minority
- 58 Schools4,892 Students20.18% Minority
- 2 Schools59 Students- Minority
- 28 Schools8,713 Students9.42% Minority
- 111 Schools21,169 Students14.92% Minority
- 2 Schools39 Students- Minority
- 5 Schools399 Students8.52% Minority
- 1 Schools119 Students- Minority
- 10 Schools2,182 Students18.33% Minority
- 16 Schools2,899 Students0.10% Minority
- 2 Schools107 Students15.79% Minority
- 91 Schools12,978 Students8.65% Minority
- 5 Schools230 Students1.76% Minority
- 7 Schools330 Students11.98% Minority
- 6 Schools1,158 Students10.46% Minority
- 7 Schools495 Students7.14% Minority
- 2 Schools370 Students16.67% Minority
- 3 Schools297 Students1.26% Minority
- 239 Schools60,091 Students13.77% Minority
- 47 Schools3,518 Students29.83% Minority
- 37 Schools2,222 Students8.14% Minority
Private school tuition seems to go nowhere but up. We look at some of the reasons why and offer the opinion that a private school education is still good value.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.