Top Michigan Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 687 top religiously affiliated private schools in Michigan (76% of all schools), serving 123,512 students.
Michigan Lutheran High School Photo - Michigan Lutheran High School opened its best-in-class dormitory in August 2014. We are only one of six boarding schools recognized by the state of Michigan.
Our Savior Lutheran School Photo - Located at Broadbent Rd. and E. St. Joe Hwy. in Delta Township, built in 2008. Our school offers classrooms for grades Preschool through 8th grade, a computer lab/library, cafeteria, music room, gymnasium and church sanctuary. Athletic fields for soccer, softball, baseball and a playground are part of the campus.
Huron Valley Lutheran High School - WESTLAND Photo - Our students work and play hard! Our school has a great family atmosphere and is very welcoming to new students.
Lutheran High School North Photo - We are a Christian school. We believe God created the world and all in it. We are HIS people serving in HIS kingdom. This is a SAFE place. One where students are encouraged in the classroom, on the court, and through extra-curricular activities. Opportunities abound in athletics, drama and music, and cultural events enhance the daily experience.
Top Michigan Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2019-20)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 3 Schools91 Students- Minority
- 3 Schools466 Students19.20% Minority
- 59 Schools5,059 Students19.75% Minority
- 2 Schools59 Students- Minority
- 28 Schools8,684 Students9.42% Minority
- 112 Schools21,663 Students14.84% Minority
- 2 Schools39 Students- Minority
- 5 Schools399 Students8.52% Minority
- 1 Schools119 Students- Minority
- 10 Schools2,033 Students18.33% Minority
- 16 Schools2,899 Students0.10% Minority
- 2 Schools107 Students15.79% Minority
- 92 Schools13,145 Students8.64% Minority
- 5 Schools230 Students1.76% Minority
- 7 Schools330 Students11.98% Minority
- 6 Schools1,158 Students10.46% Minority
- 7 Schools495 Students7.14% Minority
- 2 Schools370 Students16.67% Minority
- 2 Schools233 Students1.44% Minority
- 239 Schools60,193 Students13.77% Minority
- 47 Schools3,518 Students29.83% Minority
- 37 Schools2,222 Students8.14% Minority
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.