Top Michigan Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 695 top religiously affiliated private schools in Michigan (76% of all schools), serving 124,262 students.
Michigan Lutheran High School Photo - Michigan Lutheran High School has provided quality Christian secondary education to southwestern Michigan and northwestern Indiana for over 40 years while serving domestic and international boarding students since 2014.
St. Mary's Catholic School Photo - Our School-for more teacher photos and information visit: http://stmarys.eup.k12.mi.us/Domain/1
St Mary Catholic Central High School Photo - Living Faith- Students sharing mass with Archbishop Vigneron.
Trinity Lutheran School Photo - Committed to excellence in education for over 65 years, Trinity School is fully accredited through the NLSA & MANS programs. Our students have consistently tested above the national average, and many of our alumni continue on to graduate with honors as they further their educations.
Otsego Christian School Photo - This is our kindergarten class at Otsego Christian School here in Gaylord, MI. Small class sizes, individual attention, and a family atmosphere are hallmarks of this non-denominational Christian elementary school.
Lutheran High School North Photo - We are a Christian school. We believe God created the world and all in it. We are HIS people serving in HIS kingdom. This is a SAFE place. One where students are encouraged in the classroom, on the court, and through extra-curricular activities. Opportunities abound in athletics, drama and music, and cultural events enhance the daily experience.
Academy Of The Sacred Heart Photo - Head of School Sr. Bridget Bearss leads graduating seniors through the grounds as fellow students wish them well and congratulate them on their accomplishments.
Top Michigan Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2018-19)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 3 Schools91 Students- Minority
- 3 Schools466 Students19.20% Minority
- 61 Schools5,297 Students19.19% Minority
- 2 Schools59 Students- Minority
- 28 Schools8,682 Students9.42% Minority
- 111 Schools21,368 Students14.81% Minority
- 2 Schools39 Students- Minority
- 5 Schools399 Students8.52% Minority
- 1 Schools119 Students- Minority
- 10 Schools1,990 Students18.33% Minority
- 16 Schools2,899 Students0.10% Minority
- 2 Schools107 Students15.79% Minority
- 94 Schools13,241 Students8.74% Minority
- 5 Schools230 Students1.76% Minority
- 7 Schools330 Students11.98% Minority
- 7 Schools1,159 Students10.54% Minority
- 7 Schools485 Students7.14% Minority
- 2 Schools370 Students16.67% Minority
- 2 Schools233 Students1.44% Minority
- 243 Schools60,950 Students13.79% Minority
- 47 Schools3,528 Students29.83% Minority
- 37 Schools2,220 Students8.14% Minority
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.