Top Michigan Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 684 top religiously affiliated private schools in Michigan (73% of all schools), serving 122,627 students.
Michigan Lutheran High School Photo - Michigan Lutheran High School opened its best-in-class dormitory in August 2014. We are only one of six boarding schools recognized by the state of Michigan.
Lutheran High School North Photo - We are a Christian school. We believe God created the world and all in it. We are HIS people serving in HIS kingdom. This is a SAFE place. One where students are encouraged in the classroom, on the court, and through extra-curricular activities. Opportunities abound in athletics, drama and music, and cultural events enhance the daily experience.
All Saints Catholic School Photo - Fr. Ron Richards, pastor of St. John Neumann Parish, presents at a second grade afternoon retreat at All Saints Catholic School.
Holy Family Regional School Photo - At Holy Family Regional School, STEM activities are incorporated into our every day learning.
Top Michigan Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2020)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 3 Schools91 Students- Minority
- 3 Schools466 Students19.20% Minority
- 58 Schools4,892 Students20.18% Minority
- 2 Schools59 Students- Minority
- 28 Schools8,713 Students9.42% Minority
- 111 Schools21,169 Students14.92% Minority
- 2 Schools39 Students- Minority
- 5 Schools399 Students8.52% Minority
- 1 Schools119 Students- Minority
- 10 Schools2,033 Students18.33% Minority
- 16 Schools2,899 Students0.10% Minority
- 2 Schools107 Students15.79% Minority
- 91 Schools12,978 Students8.65% Minority
- 5 Schools230 Students1.76% Minority
- 7 Schools330 Students11.98% Minority
- 6 Schools1,158 Students10.46% Minority
- 7 Schools495 Students7.14% Minority
- 2 Schools370 Students16.67% Minority
- 2 Schools247 Students1.44% Minority
- 239 Schools60,093 Students13.77% Minority
- 47 Schools3,518 Students29.83% Minority
- 37 Schools2,222 Students8.14% Minority
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.