Oakland Christian School
- Top Ranked MI School
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 566 students
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Oakland Christian School is a non-denominational Christian school serving students in Junior Kindergarten -12th grade.
- We are a distinctively Christian learning community that values a biblical worldview and is committed to the highest academic standards.
- Our comprehensive academic program offers a STEM program, and AP and college dual enrollment classes in our secondary.
- We are pleased to offer an elementary Spanish Immersion curriculum. Classes are taught by professionally trained, Christian teachers in their native Spanish language.This program develops students to become bilingual and biliterate by fifth grade.
- We also offer many extracurricular activities with over 40 athletic teams for elementary and secondary students and an extensive visual and performing arts program.
- Students are taught by committed, caring faculty who impact their lives far beyond the classroom.They learn service and leadership through community service projects, school retreats, weekly chapel and student leadership opportunities in both elementary and secondary grades.
- To arrange a visit or to learn more about the programs Oakland Christian School offers, please visit oaklandchristian.com
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does Oakland Christian School offer?
Oakland Christian School offers 12 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Track and Field and Volleyball. Oakland Christian School is ranked as one of the top 20% of private schools in Michigan for most sports offered.
What is Oakland Christian School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Oakland Christian School?
The application deadline for Oakland Christian School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Oakland Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards