Everest Collegiate High School & Academy
- Top Ranked MI School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-12
- Enrollment: 489 students
- Average class size: 17 students
- Application Deadline: Dec. 1 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Academy Ed Club, Campus Ministry Club, Drama Club, EC Choir, Entrepreneurship Business Club, Game Developement Club, Lego League, Life Skills, Mad Science, Math Club, Mentoring Program, Mountaineer Programming Club, NHS - National Honor Society, NJHS, Philosophy Club, Photography Club, Pro-Life Club, Science Olympiad, Ski Club, Student Council, Student Government, Yearbook Club
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Everest Collegiate High School & Academy offers:
- Excellence in the complete development of the human person.
- High caliber academics with a single gender focus on a co-ed campus.
- A Christ-centered authentically Catholic educational experience.
- Proven athletics played with purpose.
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does Everest Collegiate High School & Academy offer?
Everest Collegiate High School & Academy offers 16 interscholastic sports: Alpine Skiing, Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cross Country, Flag Football, Football, Golf, Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Sailing, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Track and Field and Volleyball. Everest Collegiate High School & Academy is ranked as one of the top 20% of private schools in Michigan for most sports offered.
What is Everest Collegiate High School & Academy's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Everest Collegiate High School & Academy?
The application deadline for Everest Collegiate High School & Academy is Dec. 1 / rolling (applications are due on Dec. 1 but additional applications are reviewed year-round as space permits ).
Endorse Everest Collegiate High School & Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards