Top Michigan Schools By Membership Association
For the 2021 school year, there are 50 top school membership associations in Michigan, serving 627 private schools (67% of all schools) and 118,299 students.
Michigan Lutheran High School Photo - Michigan Lutheran High School opened its best-in-class dormitory in August 2014. We are only one of six boarding schools recognized by the state of Michigan.
University Liggett School Photo - For more 140 years, Liggett has fostered a tradition of exploration, invention and discovery. Generations of University Liggett School alumni have gone on to do great things in life. As will generations to come. Because once a journey of discovery begins, it never ends.
Japhet School Photo - Japhet School provides 1-1 devices with wireless connectivity for all students in Kindergarten through 8th grade. Technology integration increases as students are older.
Maple Tree Montessori Academy Photo - Hands on Montessori math takes a child from the very concrete experience of quantity, numeral and geometric materials to the very abstract processes of those same concepts. Developing a mathematical mind and deep ability to focus and concentrate.
St. John Lutheran School Photo - St. John Lutheran School offers Preschool to 8th grade and is located just a few blocks west of downtown Rochester. Enrollment is open to the community!
Otsego Christian School Photo - This is our kindergarten class at Otsego Christian School here in Gaylord, MI. Small class sizes, individual attention, and a family atmosphere are hallmarks of this non-denominational Christian elementary school.
Top Michigan Private Schools by Membership Association (2021)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 23 Schools487 Students11.09% Minority
- 22 Schools9,793 Students13.49% Minority
- 18 Schools2,470 Students10.88% Minority
- 51 Schools4,365 Students30.43% Minority
- 3 Schools293 Students23.53% Minority
- 41 Schools8,092 Students19.76% Minority
- 1 Schools44 Students4.88% Minority
- 4 Schools322 Students9.52% Minority
- 12 Schools3,484 Students16.56% Minority
- 3 Schools602 Students11.11% Minority
- 1 Schools143 Students19.19% Minority
- 1 Schools45 Students23.21% Minority
- 56 Schools17,662 Students11.05% Minority
- 5 Schools528 Students4.76% Minority
- 31 Schools1,553 Students48.17% Minority
- 21 Schools7,462 Students17.02% Minority
- 2 Schools213 Students36.92% Minority
- 2 Schools394 Students15.41% Minority
- 4 Schools675 Students54.38% Minority
- 3 Schools1,145 Students40.80% Minority
- 2 Schools308 Students24.00% Minority
- 46 Schools4,604 Students15.32% Minority
- 2 Schools475 Students18.82% Minority
- 1 Schools203 Students76.67% Minority
- 6 Schools2,068 Students23.47% Minority
- 30 Schools11,111 Students14.81% Minority
- 1 Schools204 Students12.41% Minority
- 3 Schools121 Students13.56% Minority
- 2 Schools1,461 Students6.60% Minority
- 191 Schools47,122 Students14.53% Minority
- 1 Schools98 Students3.06% Minority
- 1 Schools72 Students14.29% Minority
- 3 Schools251 Students10.00% Minority
- 3 Schools453 Students24.07% Minority
- 12 Schools1,680 Students10.85% Minority
- 4 Schools994 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools- Students- Minority
- 1 Schools27 Students31.82% Minority
- 5 Schools469 Students82.95% Minority
- 27 Schools2,205 Students31.94% Minority
- 52 Schools7,652 Students15.84% Minority
- 155 Schools29,741 Students12.83% Minority
- 17 Schools2,842 Students12.23% Minority
- 1 Schools17 Students5.88% Minority
- 4 Schools568 Students37.77% Minority
- 44 Schools10,724 Students14.33% Minority
- 1 Schools545 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools653 Students17.47% Minority
- 2 Schools482 Students11.11% Minority
- 2 Schools332 Students7.84% Minority
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.