Top Michigan Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2020 school year, there are 49 top school membership associations in Michigan, serving 637 private schools (67% of all schools) and 122,334 students.
Michigan Lutheran High School Photo - Michigan Lutheran High School opened its best-in-class dormitory in August 2014. We are only one of six boarding schools recognized by the state of Michigan.
St Mary Catholic Central High School Photo - Living Faith- Students sharing mass with Archbishop Vigneron.
De La Salle Collegiate High School Photo - This picture is taken outside of our chapel. In it you will see Br. Robert Carnaghi and Br. Patrick McNally standing with a group of students before mass.
Novi Christian Academy Photo - Each year, FRCS students and staff dedicate an entire day to community service. This group served at Detroit Rescue Mission for the day. In addition, graduates must complete a minimum of 40 hours of community service for graduation.
Top Michigan Private Schools by Membership Association (2020)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 22 Schools487 Students10.40% Minority
- 22 Schools9,823 Students13.49% Minority
- 19 Schools2,594 Students10.77% Minority
- 52 Schools4,657 Students29.40% Minority
- 3 Schools293 Students23.53% Minority
- 41 Schools8,189 Students19.55% Minority
- 1 Schools44 Students4.88% Minority
- 4 Schools305 Students9.52% Minority
- 9 Schools2,914 Students15.74% Minority
- 4 Schools700 Students11.03% Minority
- 1 Schools143 Students19.19% Minority
- 1 Schools45 Students23.21% Minority
- 56 Schools17,710 Students11.05% Minority
- 5 Schools528 Students4.76% Minority
- 31 Schools1,553 Students48.17% Minority
- 20 Schools7,690 Students16.83% Minority
- 2 Schools213 Students36.92% Minority
- 2 Schools394 Students15.41% Minority
- 4 Schools675 Students54.38% Minority
- 3 Schools1,145 Students40.80% Minority
- 2 Schools308 Students24.00% Minority
- 47 Schools4,657 Students15.32% Minority
- 1 Schools203 Students76.67% Minority
- 6 Schools2,068 Students23.47% Minority
- 32 Schools12,410 Students15.14% Minority
- 1 Schools204 Students12.41% Minority
- 3 Schools121 Students13.56% Minority
- 2 Schools1,458 Students6.60% Minority
- 193 Schools47,673 Students14.45% Minority
- 1 Schools98 Students3.06% Minority
- 1 Schools72 Students14.29% Minority
- 1 Schools118 Students7.56% Minority
- 3 Schools453 Students24.07% Minority
- 12 Schools1,712 Students10.85% Minority
- 4 Schools994 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools- Students- Minority
- 1 Schools27 Students31.82% Minority
- 6 Schools1,047 Students49.89% Minority
- 28 Schools2,226 Students31.86% Minority
- 53 Schools7,878 Students15.75% Minority
- 158 Schools30,404 Students13.05% Minority
- 18 Schools2,881 Students12.11% Minority
- 1 Schools17 Students5.88% Minority
- 4 Schools568 Students37.77% Minority
- 46 Schools12,313 Students17.79% Minority
- 1 Schools555 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools653 Students17.47% Minority
- 2 Schools482 Students11.11% Minority
- 1 Schools199 Students10.26% Minority
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.