Michigan Schools By Membership Association
- There are 51 school membership associations in Michigan, serving 638 private schools (69% of all schools) and 119,983 students.
Michigan Lutheran High School has provided quality Christian secondary education to southwestern Michigan and northwestern Indiana for over 40 years while serving domestic and international boarding students since 2014.
Eton Academy is located in Birmingham, Mich. and serves students in grades 1-12 who learn differently through an exceptional educational environment, research and neurodevelopmental-based curriculum, and whole student development.
Our wooded 40 acre campus sits on the shore of Lake Michigan and the banks of the Crystal River. We have an observatory right on Lake Michigan and our astronomy and some writing classes are held in the building.
Our entire program is designed around a single child. Yours! Have an Eagle Creek Academy education tailored to your child today.
This picture is taken outside of our chapel. In it you will see Br. Robert Carnaghi and Br. Patrick McNally standing with a group of students before mass.
Michigan Private Schools by Membership Association
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 23 Schools557 Students9.77% Minority
- 19 Schools8,868 Students14.62% Minority
- 17 Schools2,011 Students9.39% Minority
- 52 Schools4,651 Students32.50% Minority
- 3 Schools294 Students16.48% Minority
- 46 Schools8,484 Students18.81% Minority
- 1 Schools50 Students2.56% Minority
- 5 Schools401 Students8.80% Minority
- 7 Schools2,435 Students14.31% Minority
- 4 Schools724 Students11.03% Minority
- 1 Schools143 Students19.19% Minority
- 1 Schools- Students23.21% Minority
- 55 Schools17,052 Students10.53% Minority
- 5 Schools663 Students11.98% Minority
- 31 Schools1,566 Students42.81% Minority
- 20 Schools7,375 Students16.26% Minority
- 2 Schools213 Students36.92% Minority
- 2 Schools352 Students15.41% Minority
- 3 Schools387 Students40.00% Minority
- 3 Schools1,154 Students39.88% Minority
- 2 Schools325 Students19.10% Minority
- 49 Schools4,669 Students14.76% Minority
- 1 Schools184 Students76.67% Minority
- 6 Schools1,984 Students22.01% Minority
- 30 Schools11,938 Students16.33% Minority
- 1 Schools37 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools157 Students12.41% Minority
- 1 Schools4 Students16.67% Minority
- 2 Schools1,438 Students7.01% Minority
- 194 Schools48,973 Students13.75% Minority
- 1 Schools213 Students3.65% Minority
- 1 Schools91 Students3.30% Minority
- 1 Schools72 Students14.29% Minority
- 1 Schools113 Students7.56% Minority
- 2 Schools380 Students28.14% Minority
- 13 Schools1,746 Students9.86% Minority
- 3 Schools688 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools- Students- Minority
- 1 Schools29 Students- Minority
- 8 Schools1,117 Students48.80% Minority
- 27 Schools1,995 Students28.11% Minority
- 53 Schools7,592 Students14.19% Minority
- 156 Schools30,786 Students11.91% Minority
- 18 Schools3,052 Students11.98% Minority
- 1 Schools17 Students5.88% Minority
- 6 Schools744 Students23.06% Minority
- 47 Schools11,586 Students13.55% Minority
- 1 Schools461 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools623 Students0.18% Minority
- 2 Schools506 Students11.11% Minority
- 1 Schools216 Students7.35% Minority
August 16, 2018
If you have been teaching for a few years, chances are that you will need to consider rebranding yourself.
August 14, 2018
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
July 24, 2018
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.