Top Michigan Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 51 top school membership associations in Michigan, serving 633 private schools (69% of all schools) and 119,124 students.
Michigan Lutheran High School Photo - Michigan Lutheran High School has provided quality Christian secondary education to southwestern Michigan and northwestern Indiana for over 40 years while serving domestic and international boarding students since 2014.
Holy Family Regional School Photo - Grades: Young 5, Kindergarten - 3rd grade 1240 Inglewood Rochester, MI 48307 248.656.1234
University Liggett School Photo - For more 140 years, Liggett has fostered a tradition of exploration, invention and discovery. Generations of University Liggett School alumni have gone on to do great things in life. As will generations to come. Because once a journey of discovery begins, it never ends.
The Pathfinder School Photo - Middle School art students visit a local ceramic artist at his studio (and Pathfinder Alumnus) - one of many exciting off campus trips to enhance learning.
Montessori Radmoor School Photo - Student-run greenhouse, whihc includes a vegetable, herb and native garden area.
Interlochen Arts Academy Photo - Creative writing students study and create fiction, non-fiction, poetry and screenwriting in a supportive environment with a faculty of published authors.
Grand Blanc Montessori Photo - The Montessori Pre-Primary environment includes children ages 2.5 through 6 years (preschool and kindergarten). GBM offers two state of the art classrooms with three certified Montessori teachers allowing the opportunity for individualized attention and self-paced learning.
Top Michigan Private Schools by Membership Association (2018-19)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 23 Schools557 Students9.77% Minority
- 21 Schools9,353 Students13.77% Minority
- 18 Schools2,092 Students9.25% Minority
- 51 Schools4,679 Students32.53% Minority
- 3 Schools294 Students16.48% Minority
- 45 Schools8,435 Students18.88% Minority
- 1 Schools50 Students2.56% Minority
- 5 Schools400 Students8.80% Minority
- 8 Schools2,562 Students14.31% Minority
- 4 Schools724 Students11.03% Minority
- 1 Schools143 Students19.19% Minority
- 1 Schools- Students23.21% Minority
- 54 Schools16,750 Students10.42% Minority
- 5 Schools663 Students11.98% Minority
- 31 Schools1,566 Students42.81% Minority
- 20 Schools7,242 Students16.26% Minority
- 2 Schools213 Students36.92% Minority
- 2 Schools352 Students15.41% Minority
- 3 Schools387 Students40.00% Minority
- 3 Schools1,154 Students39.88% Minority
- 2 Schools325 Students19.10% Minority
- 47 Schools4,510 Students14.80% Minority
- 1 Schools217 Students76.67% Minority
- 6 Schools1,984 Students22.01% Minority
- 30 Schools11,698 Students16.33% Minority
- 1 Schools37 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools157 Students12.41% Minority
- 1 Schools4 Students16.67% Minority
- 2 Schools1,438 Students7.01% Minority
- 192 Schools48,242 Students13.83% Minority
- 1 Schools213 Students3.65% Minority
- 1 Schools91 Students3.30% Minority
- 1 Schools72 Students14.29% Minority
- 1 Schools108 Students7.56% Minority
- 2 Schools380 Students28.14% Minority
- 13 Schools1,759 Students9.86% Minority
- 3 Schools688 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools- Students- Minority
- 1 Schools29 Students- Minority
- 7 Schools1,072 Students49.33% Minority
- 27 Schools2,079 Students28.11% Minority
- 52 Schools7,643 Students13.78% Minority
- 155 Schools30,257 Students11.91% Minority
- 18 Schools3,052 Students11.98% Minority
- 1 Schools17 Students5.88% Minority
- 5 Schools521 Students30.40% Minority
- 47 Schools11,476 Students13.55% Minority
- 1 Schools461 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools623 Students0.18% Minority
- 2 Schools506 Students11.11% Minority
- 1 Schools216 Students7.35% Minority
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.