Top Michigan Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2020 school year, there are 50 top school membership associations in Michigan, serving 623 private schools (67% of all schools) and 118,079 students.
Michigan Lutheran High School Photo - Michigan Lutheran High School opened its best-in-class dormitory in August 2014. We are only one of six boarding schools recognized by the state of Michigan.
Metropolitan Junior Academy Photo - The annual Christmas Program is a favorite for students and the proud parents/grandparents.
University Liggett School Photo - For more 140 years, Liggett has fostered a tradition of exploration, invention and discovery. Generations of University Liggett School alumni have gone on to do great things in life. As will generations to come. Because once a journey of discovery begins, it never ends.
Gabriel Richard Catholic High School Photo - The student body of Gabriel Richard has representatives from more than 50 schools and 21 parishes.
Macomb Christian Schools Photo - Equipping students for service and leadership through a Christ-centered education
Alpine Academy Photo - "We love Alpine and all the staff. The teachers are professional, friendly, loving and knowledgeable! I'm impressed with everything my children have learned here, and I love that they are known by all the teachers. It feels like family! I highly recommend Alpine!" ~ Jenny M.
Cedar Crest Academy Photo - Aerial Shot of Cedar Crest Academy, a private school in Clarkston, Michigan.
Dutton Christian School Photo - Dutton Christian Middle School is located at 6729 Hanna Lake SE, Caledonia, MI 49316. We are in Kent County and 20 minutes from downtown Grand Rapids.
Top Michigan Private Schools by Membership Association (2020)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 22 Schools511 Students10.54% Minority
- 22 Schools9,893 Students13.67% Minority
- 18 Schools2,093 Students9.25% Minority
- 50 Schools4,449 Students32.21% Minority
- 3 Schools294 Students16.48% Minority
- 41 Schools8,132 Students19.06% Minority
- 1 Schools50 Students2.56% Minority
- 4 Schools340 Students8.25% Minority
- 9 Schools3,015 Students13.01% Minority
- 4 Schools724 Students11.03% Minority
- 1 Schools143 Students19.19% Minority
- 1 Schools45 Students23.21% Minority
- 56 Schools17,162 Students10.43% Minority
- 5 Schools559 Students11.98% Minority
- 31 Schools1,556 Students42.81% Minority
- 21 Schools7,844 Students15.53% Minority
- 2 Schools213 Students36.92% Minority
- 2 Schools395 Students15.41% Minority
- 3 Schools366 Students40.00% Minority
- 3 Schools1,154 Students39.88% Minority
- 2 Schools325 Students19.10% Minority
- 47 Schools4,505 Students14.80% Minority
- 1 Schools203 Students76.67% Minority
- 6 Schools1,984 Students22.01% Minority
- 30 Schools11,770 Students16.33% Minority
- 1 Schools186 Students12.41% Minority
- 1 Schools4 Students16.67% Minority
- 2 Schools1,438 Students7.01% Minority
- 189 Schools47,223 Students13.86% Minority
- 1 Schools213 Students3.65% Minority
- 1 Schools91 Students3.30% Minority
- 1 Schools72 Students14.29% Minority
- 1 Schools118 Students7.56% Minority
- 2 Schools380 Students28.14% Minority
- 12 Schools1,722 Students9.83% Minority
- 3 Schools688 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools- Students- Minority
- 1 Schools29 Students- Minority
- 6 Schools1,035 Students49.89% Minority
- 27 Schools2,065 Students28.11% Minority
- 51 Schools7,444 Students13.78% Minority
- 151 Schools29,505 Students11.81% Minority
- 18 Schools3,052 Students11.98% Minority
- 1 Schools17 Students5.88% Minority
- 4 Schools484 Students30.81% Minority
- 45 Schools10,730 Students13.93% Minority
- 1 Schools555 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools623 Students0.18% Minority
- 2 Schools506 Students11.11% Minority
- 1 Schools216 Students7.35% Minority
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.