Top Michigan Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 51 top school membership associations in Michigan, serving 636 private schools (69% of all schools) and 119,452 students.
Michigan Lutheran High School Photo - Michigan Lutheran High School has provided quality Christian secondary education to southwestern Michigan and northwestern Indiana for over 40 years while serving domestic and international boarding students since 2014.
Lutheran High School North Photo - We are a Christian school. We believe God created the world and all in it. We are HIS people serving in HIS kingdom. This is a SAFE place. One where students are encouraged in the classroom, on the court, and through extra-curricular activities. Opportunities abound in athletics, drama and music, and cultural events enhance the daily experience.
Academy Of The Sacred Heart Photo - Head of School Sr. Bridget Bearss leads graduating seniors through the grounds as fellow students wish them well and congratulate them on their accomplishments.
Maple Tree Montessori Academy Photo - The plane of development that occurs between the ages of 6 - 12 years is a time of joining. Group projects abound and cultural explorations are an important part of a newly developing sense of community and purpose. Belonging to a larger whole, we are educating citizens of the world.
Emerson School Photo - Welcome to Emerson School's main entrance. The Lower School is to the right and the Middle School is to the left.
Dutton Christian School Photo - Dutton Christian Middle School is located at 6729 Hanna Lake SE, Caledonia, MI 49316. We are in Kent County and 20 minutes from downtown Grand Rapids.
Top Michigan Private Schools by Membership Association (2018-19)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 23 Schools557 Students9.77% Minority
- 20 Schools9,332 Students13.98% Minority
- 17 Schools2,011 Students9.39% Minority
- 51 Schools4,628 Students32.53% Minority
- 3 Schools294 Students16.48% Minority
- 46 Schools8,425 Students18.81% Minority
- 1 Schools50 Students2.56% Minority
- 5 Schools387 Students8.80% Minority
- 7 Schools2,457 Students14.31% Minority
- 4 Schools724 Students11.03% Minority
- 1 Schools143 Students19.19% Minority
- 1 Schools- Students23.21% Minority
- 54 Schools16,731 Students10.42% Minority
- 5 Schools663 Students11.98% Minority
- 31 Schools1,566 Students42.81% Minority
- 20 Schools7,242 Students16.26% Minority
- 2 Schools213 Students36.92% Minority
- 2 Schools352 Students15.41% Minority
- 3 Schools387 Students40.00% Minority
- 3 Schools1,154 Students39.88% Minority
- 2 Schools325 Students19.10% Minority
- 48 Schools4,622 Students14.77% Minority
- 1 Schools184 Students76.67% Minority
- 6 Schools1,984 Students22.01% Minority
- 30 Schools11,671 Students16.33% Minority
- 1 Schools37 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools157 Students12.41% Minority
- 1 Schools4 Students16.67% Minority
- 2 Schools1,438 Students7.01% Minority
- 194 Schools48,727 Students13.75% Minority
- 1 Schools213 Students3.65% Minority
- 1 Schools91 Students3.30% Minority
- 1 Schools72 Students14.29% Minority
- 1 Schools108 Students7.56% Minority
- 2 Schools380 Students28.14% Minority
- 13 Schools1,726 Students9.86% Minority
- 3 Schools688 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools- Students- Minority
- 1 Schools29 Students- Minority
- 8 Schools1,117 Students48.80% Minority
- 27 Schools1,995 Students28.11% Minority
- 54 Schools7,785 Students13.78% Minority
- 156 Schools30,786 Students11.91% Minority
- 18 Schools3,052 Students11.98% Minority
- 1 Schools17 Students5.88% Minority
- 5 Schools521 Students30.40% Minority
- 47 Schools11,438 Students13.55% Minority
- 1 Schools461 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools623 Students0.18% Minority
- 2 Schools506 Students11.11% Minority
- 1 Schools216 Students7.35% Minority
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.