Top Michigan Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2020 school year, there are 49 top school membership associations in Michigan, serving 624 private schools (67% of all schools) and 118,538 students.
De La Salle Collegiate Photo - This picture is taken outside of our chapel. In it you will see Br. Robert Carnaghi and Br. Patrick McNally standing with a group of students before mass.
Eagle Creek Academy Photo - Our entire program is designed around a single child. Yours! Have an Eagle Creek Academy education tailored to your child today.
Otsego Christian School Photo - This is our kindergarten class at Otsego Christian School here in Gaylord, MI. Small class sizes, individual attention, and a family atmosphere are hallmarks of this non-denominational Christian elementary school.
Detroit Waldorf School Photo - Students in grades 3 begin playing the violin. In grade 5, additional string and wind instruments are added.
Montessori Radmoor School Photo - We held our 2nd Annual "Race for Radmoor" in the Fall. This 5K had almost 100 participants in our Toddler Trot, Montessori Mile and 5K event!
South Olive Christian School Photo - This year''s theme is "Be....Servants" and we are exploring all the ways to be servants.
Top Michigan Private Schools by Membership Association (2020)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 22 Schools511 Students10.54% Minority
- 22 Schools9,936 Students13.67% Minority
- 18 Schools2,093 Students9.25% Minority
- 50 Schools4,449 Students32.21% Minority
- 3 Schools294 Students16.48% Minority
- 41 Schools8,132 Students19.06% Minority
- 1 Schools50 Students2.56% Minority
- 4 Schools340 Students8.25% Minority
- 9 Schools3,015 Students13.01% Minority
- 4 Schools700 Students11.03% Minority
- 1 Schools143 Students19.19% Minority
- 1 Schools45 Students23.21% Minority
- 56 Schools17,196 Students10.43% Minority
- 5 Schools559 Students11.98% Minority
- 31 Schools1,556 Students42.81% Minority
- 21 Schools7,820 Students15.53% Minority
- 2 Schools213 Students36.92% Minority
- 2 Schools395 Students15.41% Minority
- 4 Schools685 Students57.07% Minority
- 3 Schools1,154 Students39.88% Minority
- 2 Schools325 Students19.10% Minority
- 47 Schools4,505 Students14.80% Minority
- 1 Schools203 Students76.67% Minority
- 6 Schools1,984 Students22.01% Minority
- 30 Schools11,770 Students16.33% Minority
- 1 Schools186 Students12.41% Minority
- 1 Schools4 Students16.67% Minority
- 2 Schools1,458 Students7.01% Minority
- 190 Schools47,459 Students13.81% Minority
- 1 Schools91 Students3.30% Minority
- 1 Schools72 Students14.29% Minority
- 1 Schools118 Students7.56% Minority
- 2 Schools380 Students28.14% Minority
- 12 Schools1,722 Students9.83% Minority
- 3 Schools688 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools- Students- Minority
- 1 Schools29 Students- Minority
- 6 Schools1,035 Students49.89% Minority
- 26 Schools2,015 Students28.10% Minority
- 53 Schools7,815 Students14.87% Minority
- 150 Schools29,378 Students11.87% Minority
- 18 Schools3,052 Students11.98% Minority
- 1 Schools17 Students5.88% Minority
- 4 Schools484 Students30.81% Minority
- 45 Schools10,759 Students13.93% Minority
- 1 Schools555 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools623 Students0.18% Minority
- 2 Schools482 Students11.11% Minority
- 1 Schools216 Students7.35% Minority
Just starting your search for a private school? Not sure where to look? This hub gathers together articles that will provide some answers and guidance.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.