Bloomfield Christian School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 170 students
- Yearly Tuition: $10,650
- Average class size: 13 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Bloomfield Christian School, a classical Christian JrK-12 school, provides a classical liberal arts education that prepares students to be bold and obedient ambassadors for Christ. Students learn explicit phonics, cursive penmanship, math facts. Science is taught with Creation based textbooks. The average student reads one to two grade levels above the national norm because of our focus on phonics and reading. Latin instruction begins in 4th grade. Students earn high school credit for math beginning in 8th grade. High school students take formal logic, rhetoric, and Bible instruction including coursework in Hermeneutics, Doctrine, and Apologetics. Students complete their high school experience by writing and defending a senior thesis and spending two weeks in Europe. BCS graduates attend the colleges of their choice. More importantly, students learn how to apply the tools of learning to all disciplines of study through the lens of a Biblical worldview.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Bloomfield Christian School cost?
Bloomfield Christian School's tuition is approximately $10,650 for private students.
What sports does Bloomfield Christian School offer?
Bloomfield Christian School offers 8 interscholastic sports: Alpine Skiing, Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Golf, Soccer and Volleyball.
When is the application deadline for Bloomfield Christian School?
The application deadline for Bloomfield Christian School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Bloomfield Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards