- St. Mary's Preparatory is a Catholic, all-boys, college preparatory high school with a Polish-American heritage and legacy.
- Our mission is to provide deserving young men the moral guidance, discipline, and education necessary to become Christian gentlemen, scholars, and men of service and leadership for the world.
- By completion of our spiritual and educational model, these men can gain the fortitude, reverence, character, and preparation to meet all challenges for the greater glory of God and their alma mater.
- Saint Mary's Preparatory is a four year secondary program of pre-college studies in a disciplined environment preparing young men for future study and careers of service.
- The Prep has a day student and boarding school program.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||475 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||44 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
PontiacGrades: PK-12 | 1167 students
1300 Giddings Road
Pontiac, MI 48340
Bloomfield HillsGrades: 9-12 | 669 students
7101 Lahser Rd
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48301
DetroitGrades: 7-12 | 876 students
8400 S Cambridge Avenue
Detroit, MI 48221
Farmington HillsGrades: 9-12 | 738 students
29300 W 11 Mile Rd
Farmington Hills, MI 48336
FranklinGrades: PK-12 | 1522 students
22305 W Thirteen Mile Road
Franklin, MI 48025
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.