St Mary's Preparatory School
- St. Mary's Preparatory is a Catholic, all-boys, college preparatory high school with a Polish-American heritage and legacy.
- Our mission is to provide deserving young men the moral guidance, discipline, and education necessary to become Christian gentlemen, scholars, and men of service and leadership for the world.
- By completion of our spiritual and educational model, these men can gain the fortitude, reverence, character, and preparation to meet all challenges for the greater glory of God and their alma mater.
- Saint Mary's Preparatory is a four year secondary program of pre-college studies in a disciplined environment preparing young men for future study and careers of service.
- The Prep has a day student and boarding school program.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||475 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||44 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- PontiacGrades: PK-12 | 1167 students
1300 Giddings Road
Pontiac, MI 48340
- Bloomfield HillsGrades: 9-12 | 669 students
7101 Lahser Rd
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48301
- RochesterGrades: 9-12 | 272 students
1000 Bagley Dr
Rochester, MI 48309
- Bloomfield HillsGrades: K-12 | 136 students
3570 Telegraph Rd.
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302
- DetroitGrades: 7-12 | 876 students
8400 S Cambridge Avenue
Detroit, MI 48221
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.