St Mary's Preparatory School
Tel: (248) 683-0531
- St. Mary's Preparatory is a Catholic, all-boys, college preparatory high school with a Polish-American heritage and legacy.
- Our mission is to provide deserving young men the moral guidance, discipline, and education necessary to become Christian gentlemen, scholars, and men of service and leadership for the world.
- By completion of our spiritual and educational model, these men can gain the fortitude, reverence, character, and preparation to meet all challenges for the greater glory of God and their alma mater.
- Saint Mary's Preparatory is a four year secondary program of pre-college studies in a disciplined environment preparing young men for future study and careers of service.
- The Prep has a day student and boarding school program.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||480 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||48 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pontiac Grades: NS-12 | 1053 students
1300 Giddings Road
Pontiac, MI 48340
(248) 373-5300 7.3 NS-12
- Bloomfield Hills Grades: 9-12 | 530 students
7101 Lahser Rd
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48301
(248) 833-2020 6.4 9-12
- Bloomfield Hills Grades: NS-12 | 450 students
1250 Kensington Rd
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304
(248) 646-8900 6.8 NS-12
- Detroit Grades: 7-12 | 876 students
8400 S Cambridge Avenue
Detroit, MI 48221
(313) 862-5400 15.4 7-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.