Academics and Faculty
Finances and Admission
Board Game Club, Chess Club, Community Volunteering, Current Events Club, Cursive Club, Lexia, National Honor Society, Student Leadership Council, Yearbook Club, Yoga Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Classes, Choir, Drama Club, Instrumental Music, Music Club
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Lower School Sports Clubs, Ski and Snowboard Club
- At Eton we believe a school is more than classrooms and lunchrooms, books and lockers. A school is more than a building held together by brick and mortar. At Eton, we believe a school is a foundation. A foundation for students to grow into the thinkers, the leaders, and the get-out-and-doers who keep our lives evolving and our world moving.
- At Eton Academy, we know that students who learn differently may find the structure of traditional schools almost impossible to manage. But at Eton, we don't believe in the impossible. We believe in looking at every student as an individual with extraordinary gifts and potential. We know that when educators understand the strength and beauty in students various differences, years of frustration can flourish into years of focus and success.
- Eton educators don't believe in the structure or rules of traditional schools. We believe that we can and should change any structure or rule that get in the way of a students ability to learn. At Eton, we use a research-based instructional program that we call the Eton Approach. Within the Eton Approach, students are empowered to use assistive technologies to help overcome obstacles in their learning. We believe that exceptional teaching is the key to student success; therefore, Eton teachers have trainers and coaches who facilitate ongoing teacher growth to ensure that every student receives exactly what he or she needs to be successful. We believe that everything we do in the classroom leads to success outside of it. Students don't just learn reading, writing, mathematics, art, music, physical education, science and history; they develop essential learning skills, social skills, and self-awareness techniques that help them branch out and thrive beyond the boundaries of the classroom.Above all, we believe in kindness.
- We know that students succeed best in an environment that is safe, nurturing, and free from judgement. Our compassionate, patient, never-say-never community of educators is dedicated to helping students overcome obstacles with constant encouragement.
Endorse Eton Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards