The Roeper School PreK-5
- School Type: School with Special Program Emphasis
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-5
- Enrollment: 206 students
- Yearly Tuition: $26,000
- Average class size: 13 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- The Roeper School is a coeducational day school for gifted and talented children founded in 1941. Students learn in an environment which recognizes and encourages excellence and provides intellectual stimulation and challenge. The Roeper School exists to provide a personalized learning environment and pre-K through secondary education that is appropriate to the unique intellectual, emotional, and physical needs of gifted and creative children according to Roeper`s philosophy and system of values; prepare the children entrusted to our care for lives as capable, responsible, nurturing, and fulfilled individuals, partners and global citizens; and promote broader understanding of the needs of gifted and creative children and of the means of supporting their education, learning, and growth.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does The Roeper School PreK-5 cost?
The Roeper School PreK-5's tuition is approximately $26,000 for private students.
What sports does The Roeper School PreK-5 offer?
The Roeper School PreK-5 offers 2 interscholastic sports: Basketball and Volleyball.
When is the application deadline for The Roeper School PreK-5?
The application deadline for The Roeper School PreK-5 is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
View the The Roeper School PreK-5 yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Endorse The Roeper School PreK-5. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards