Grand Blanc Montessori is an AMS affiliated Montessori school which provides a superior learning environment, allowing each child to grow to his or her full potential with loving and gentle guidance.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 40 students
- Yearly Tuition: $7,000
- Application Deadline: Nov. 1 / Mar. 1 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Grand Blanc Montessori ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Michigan for:
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 19%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Nov. 1 / Mar. 1 / rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Based on 5 days per week, 9 am - 3 pm.
% on Financial Aid
- Our philosophy and practices nurture children's innate desire to learn by offering them a prepared environment that leads toward self actualization. Our curriculum is built on the principles and psychological research of Dr. Montessori and contemporary educational research.
- Grand Blanc Montessori creates a child-centered environment that fosters independence, self-esteem, responsibility, self-motivation, and academic competency.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Grand Blanc Montessori cost?
Grand Blanc Montessori's tuition is approximately $7,000 for private students.
When is the application deadline for Grand Blanc Montessori?
The application deadline for Grand Blanc Montessori is Nov. 1 / Mar. 1 / rolling (applications are due on Nov. 1 / Mar. 1 but additional applications are reviewed year-round as space permits ).
To say that we are happy with the Montessori method and the amazing teachers here would be an understatement. It is so exciting to be on this educational path with our son and we are so thankful we found you!
Endorse Grand Blanc Montessori. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Montessori Schools: An Overview
Are you curious about an educational approach that nurtures independent, creative, and lifelong learners? Look no further! We invite you to dive into the fascinating world of Montessori education and unlock its incredible potential for your children.
Securing Your School
With the rise of school shootings and other violent incidents, it is essential to have a comprehensive plan in place to protect everyone on your school campus.
Overview of State Voucher Programs in the United States
More than twelve states and the District of Columbia have education voucher programs. We describe the various programs and offer suggestions on how to use them so your child can attend private school.