- School Type: School with Special Program Emphasis
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 15 students
- Yearly Tuition: $18,850
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Neat & Clean
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
MI Philharmonic Youth Orchestra for qualified musicians, SMART Ctr Science Research Lab
- Developed over 25 years, our curriculum provides integrated in-depth studies and enrichment as well as opportunities for students to develop strong problem solving and critical thinking skills. Supplementing the basic curriculum, our school also offers fine arts, world languages, discovery science, computer education, and physical fitness. In addition to cognitive and academic needs, gifted children have social and emotional needs that are often overlooked. We squarely address this issue by recognizing that each student is a unique individual. Our teachers combine compassion and understanding with the best instructional techniques, technology and practices. They take into account all aspects of giftedness to help each child reach his or her potential. As a result of their effort, our teaching team provides a creative, highly interactive, cooperative, and individualized environment. For our teachers and staff, teaching gifted children is more than just a profession. It is a calling in which they firmly believe. Our teachers feel they can profoundly and positively impact gifted students, their families and the world. It is estimated that two to five percent of the population is gifted, crossing all ethnic, racial and gender lines. Sadly because of myths and misconceptions, too many educational institutions fail to identify and to develop these children.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Steppingstone School cost?
What sports does Steppingstone School offer?
When is the application deadline for Steppingstone School?
Endorse Steppingstone School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards