- Top Ranked MI School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 775 students
- Yearly Tuition: $12,891
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Relaxed school uniform for elementary; Casual for secondary
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Debate Club, Elementary Robotics Club, German Club, German Honor Society, High School Class Officers, High School Robotics Team, National Honor Society, National Spanish Honor Society, Spanish Club, Student Council
Arts and Music Programs:
National Art Honor Society
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Elementary Jump Rope Club, Elementary Running Club, Elementary Walking Club
- Plymouth Christian Academy is a nondenominational Christian School located on a beautiful 45 acre campus in Canton, MI. Our program is more than academics, providing a well-rounded education designed to meet the needs of each student. A strong college preparatory program including AP classes, Dual Enrollment, athletics and fine arts are all taught in a nurturing and challenging environment. It is our desire that our students achieve the highest level of knowledge, skill and character development in order to serve God and others. Parents choose PCA for its biblical worldview, academic excellence, and the individual attention each student receives made possible by our small class size.
- We look forward to welcoming you to our campus for a personal tour, but until then, we invite you to take a virtual tour:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yCAhI1bN3c
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Plymouth Christian Academy cost?
What sports does Plymouth Christian Academy offer?
What is Plymouth Christian Academy's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Plymouth Christian Academy?
View the Plymouth Christian Academy yearly calendar below.
Endorse Plymouth Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards