Plymouth Christian Academy
5.00 (5 reviews)
Tel: (734)459-3505 Ext. 3190
Plymouth Christian Academy Photo #2 - Welcome to PCA. We'd love to schedule a visit for your family.
Plymouth Christian Academy Photo #3 - PCA has three private buses that are used to transport our students on field trips and to sporting events. We are also serviced by the Plymouth/Canton public school bus system if you live in the district.
Plymouth Christian Academy Photo #4 - PCA's Butler Gymnasium is home court for our JV and Varsity Volleyball and Basketball Teams. It is also the site of Physical Education classes for students beginning in kindergarten through high school.
Plymouth Christian Academy Photo #5 - PCA's campus is home to soccer, baseball, and softball fields.
- Successful learning starts in the heart and for the past 43 years, Plymouth Christian Academy has offered students from preschool through 12th grade an education beyond the classroom.
- A balanced approach to education that develops the whole student by providing strong academics in a Christ-centered, family atmosphere is what makes PCA unique.
- Our caring teachers and sense of community provide a foundation for students to flourish.
- We invite you to contact us to discover whether PCA is the right school for your child! With the exciting introductin of Variable Tuition, we hope to provide more families the opportunity to experience this high-quality Christian education.
- At PCA, tuition isn't a "one-size fits all" approach, but rather a range that fits each family's unique situation.
- To learn more about Variable Tuition, please visit www.plymouthchristian.org/variabletuition
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Yes|
|Total Students||562 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||45 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Number of AP Courses||9 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Biology, AP Calculus, AP English Language, AP English Literature, AP Government, AP Psychology, AP Spanish, AP US History|
|Average SAT score||1104|
|Average ACT score||25|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Relaxed school uniform for elementary; Casual for secondary)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition schedule available on the website- varies by grade.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,500|
|Admissions Director||Leanne Windle|
|Admissions Associate||Peggy Paulson|
|Total Sports Offered||13 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Football,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||14 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Elementary Robotics Club, German Club, German Honor Society, High School Book Club, High School Class Officers, High School Robotics Team, National Honor Society, National Spanish Honor Society, Spanish Club, Student Council
Arts and Music Programs:
National Art Honor Society
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Elementary Jump Rope Club, Elementary Running Club, Elementary Walking Club
- Plymouth Christian Academy is a nondenominational Christian School located on a beautiful 45 acre campus in Canton, MI. Our program is more than academics, providing a well-rounded education designed to meet the needs of each student. A strong college preparatory program including AP classes, Dual Enrollment, athletics and fine arts are all taught in a nurturing and challenging environment. It is our desire that our students achieve the highest level of knowledge, skill and character development in order to serve God and others. Parents choose PCA for its biblical worldview, academic excellence, and the individual attention each student receives made possible by our small class size.
- We look forward to welcoming you to our campus for a personal tour, but until then, we invite you to take a virtual tour: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yCAhI1bN3c
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Westland Grades: K-12 | 81 students
34033 Palmer Rd
Westland, MI 48186
(734)326-3581 6.1 K-12
- Ann Arbor Grades: PK-8 | 194 students
5500 Whitmore Lake Rd
Ann Arbor, MI 48105
(734)741-4948 14.6 PK-8
I now have 2 children attending PCA (this is our 6th year). The teachers are nurturing, passionate and knowledgeable. My children are challenged (in a good way) academically and retain the information they learn. The small class sizes help with individual attention when needed and the teachers are flexible when it comes to different learning styles/needs. There is a lot of parental involvement (it's not required but because of the family feel to the school, people just want to be involved/help out)
- Posted by Parent - chwto
I had a wonderful experience as a student at PCA. The faculty truly cares about students' spiritual and academic well-being. I also deeply value the life-long friendships I was able to form, as well as the education that prepared me to excel at the college level. As a teacher now myself, I can better appreciate how "above and beyond" PCA teachers go for their students.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - kitti
We are so blessed to have Plymouth Christain! We feel our children are excelling in academics and love the focus and attention on each individual student. Every staff member knows every child and is passionate about caring for them and teaching them. It's a wonderful school!!!
- Posted by Parent - Jstre
i've had 3 kids graduate from pca. two more to go! it's been a great school for my family. love the small class sizes - makes so much difference! some people think that if your student attends a small school, it reduces their chances for getting into good colleges. false. i've got a U of M (AA) grad, a Hope College and Liberty Univ grad, and another still in college. really thankful we invested all these years.
- Posted by Parent - votem
My family has been at PCA since 2002 .. my daughter graduated in 2013 .. I have a son who is an 8th grade who is actually a before lifer at PCA (I was pregnant with him when I registered him for preschool) ... we love PCA .. the academics and sports are wonderful .. the teachers love their students and they love what they teach ... the staff is awesome .. they take the time to care about not only your student but you the parents with love and prayers .. it's family kind of school .. we care about your students academics, their sports ability but we want to see them grow in their love for God and His Son Jesus .. for us that is key
- Posted by Parent - brd64
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.