Lutheran High School Westland
5.00 (2 reviews)
- Lutheran High School Westland is a place where you can grow in knowledge and in faith in Jesus Christ.
- Christ is the core of everything we do - all classes, music, athletics, discipline, and social activities.
- Lutheran High School Westland is committed to providing a Christ-centered education that equips students spiritually, intellectually, socially, and physically for the future and challenges them to a life of service for Christ Jesus.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||190 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Waterford Grades: PK-12 | 47 students
35 Airport Road
Waterford, MI 48327
(248)681-3214 21.1 PK-12
Offers a unique and individualized education Administration is extremely accommodating to any need or problem a student has. (I made it through a real rough year with straight A`s because of them) A sense of community reflects Christian values Students give back to the community on Service Day Competivie sports prepare all students for a competitive world (high level of student-body participation in this area) The choir is PHENOMENAL for a school of this size. The director truly does bring out the best in each individual. DEFINITELY underrated
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Jacob Adams
Loved the four years I spent here! The teachers did a great job preparing me for college and I made many great friends that have stuck around years after graduating even though we live hundreds of miles apart.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - B
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.