Lutheran High School Westland
5.00 (2 reviews)
- Lutheran High School Westland is a place where you can grow in knowledge and in faith in Jesus Christ.
- Christ is the core of everything we do - all classes, music, athletics, discipline, and social activities.
- Lutheran High School Westland is committed to providing a Christ-centered education that equips students spiritually, intellectually, socially, and physically for the future and challenges them to a life of service for Christ Jesus.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||205 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Lutheran High School Westland also viewed these schools: Inter-city Baptist School.
Offers a unique and individualized education Administration is extremely accommodating to any need or problem a student has. (I made it through a real rough year with straight A`s because of them) A sense of community reflects Christian values Students give back to the community on Service Day Competivie sports prepare all students for a competitive world (high level of student-body participation in this area) The choir is PHENOMENAL for a school of this size. The director truly does bring out the best in each individual. DEFINITELY underrated
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Jacob Adams
Loved the four years I spent here! The teachers did a great job preparing me for college and I made many great friends that have stuck around years after graduating even though we live hundreds of miles apart.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - B
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.