- St. Matthew Lutheran Church has operated a Christian Day School since 1949.
- Over that time we have had the privilege of helping hundreds of families to develop children into strong Christian men and women.
- We believe that each child is a gift from God and that it is our privilege and responsibility to prepare that child to be Christ's ambassador as they work to fulfill their part of the great commission.
- We believe that in addition to spiritual growth, St. Matthew must nurture its children in their academic, physical, emotional, and social development.
- We believe that to offer an effective Christian education, we must partner a quality educational staff with active and supportive parents to achieve common goals.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||170 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingBasketball, Cheering,
Cross Country, Soccer,
Softball, Track and Field,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
DearbornGrades: NS-8 | 222 students
24544 Cherry Hill St
Dearborn, MI 48124
WestlandGrades: PK-8 | 49 students
2602 S Wayne Rd
Westland, MI 48186
RedfordGrades: PK-12 | 129 students
Redford, MI 48239
LivoniaGrades: PK-8 | 121 students
9415 Merriman Rd
Livonia, MI 48150
LivoniaGrades: PK-5 | 43 students
38945 Ann Arbor Rd.
Livonia, MI 48150
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.