Peace Evangelical Lutheran School
- Here at Peace Lutheran, we offer a complete Christian education for 3 and 4-year-old Preschoolers and grades Kindergarten through 8th grade.
- We have smaller class sizes with caring teachers, a full educational curriculum, standardized testing, and a complete Computer Lab.
- Our Music and Art Programs include Band, Music, Choir, Art and Drama.
- Our Sports Programs include Track & Field, Basketball, Cheerleading, Volleyball, Floor Hockey, and Baseball.
- We also participate in Spelling Bees, Art Fairs, Math Contests and Forensics We also offer an After School Care Program.
- For those who work this has proven to be very useful.
- The Christian environment we provide at Peace provides great benefits to children who attend here.
- While our school believes in a quality academic program for children, more importantly we believe in equipping children with a "faith that will last them a life time." Children at Peace are taught on a daily basis about their Savior a Savior they can go to in time of need and a Savior who will one day welcome them into their eternal home in heaven.
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||121 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1|
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- WestlandGrades: PK-8 | 49 students
2602 S Wayne Rd
Westland, MI 48186
- WestlandGrades: PK-8 | 170 students
5885 N Venoy Rd
Westland, MI 48185
- DearbornGrades: NS-8 | 222 students
24544 Cherry Hill St
Dearborn, MI 48124
- InksterGrades: PK-12 | 139 students
Po Box 888
Inkster, MI 48141
- CantonGrades: PK-12 | 562 students
43065 Joy Road
Canton, MI 48187
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.