Peace Evangelical Lutheran School
- Here at Peace Lutheran, we offer a complete Christian education for 3 and 4-year-old Preschoolers and grades Kindergarten through 8th grade.
- We have smaller class sizes with caring teachers, a full educational curriculum, standardized testing, and a complete Computer Lab.
- Our Music and Art Programs include Band, Music, Choir, Art and Drama.
- Our Sports Programs include Track & Field, Basketball, Cheerleading, Volleyball, Floor Hockey, and Baseball.
- We also participate in Spelling Bees, Art Fairs, Math Contests and Forensics We also offer an After School Care Program.
- For those who work this has proven to be very useful.
- The Christian environment we provide at Peace provides great benefits to children who attend here.
- While our school believes in a quality academic program for children, more importantly we believe in equipping children with a "faith that will last them a life time." Children at Peace are taught on a daily basis about their Savior a Savior they can go to in time of need and a Savior who will one day welcome them into their eternal home in heaven.
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||112 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.