Peace Evangelical Lutheran School
Tel: (734) 422-6930
- Here at Peace Lutheran, we offer a complete Christian education for 3 and 4-year-old Preschoolers and grades Kindergarten through 8th grade.
- We have smaller class sizes with caring teachers, a full educational curriculum, standardized testing, and a complete Computer Lab.
- Our Music and Art Programs include Band, Music, Choir, Art and Drama.
- Our Sports Programs include Track & Field, Basketball, Cheerleading, Volleyball, Floor Hockey, and Baseball.
- We also participate in Spelling Bees, Art Fairs, Math Contests and Forensics We also offer an After School Care Program.
- For those who work this has proven to be very useful.
- The Christian environment we provide at Peace provides great benefits to children who attend here.
- While our school believes in a quality academic program for children, more importantly we believe in equipping children with a "faith that will last them a life time." Children at Peace are taught on a daily basis about their Savior a Savior they can go to in time of need and a Savior who will one day welcome them into their eternal home in heaven.
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||96 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
The parent-teacher conference is a wonderful opportunity to discuss your child's progress. Make the most of it by preparing yourself both emotionally and intellectually for this special, brief time with your child's teacher.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?