St. Paul's Lutheran School Photo #4 - Safety protocols are implemented so that we can have in-person school 5 days per week.
St. Paul's Lutheran School Photo #5 - Low student-teacher ratios so that our students get the attention they need.
St. Paul's Lutheran School Photo #6 - Technology is integrated throughout the day in 1st-8th grade with 1-1 Chromebooks.
St. Paul's Lutheran School is more than a school.
We are a family. Our teachers partner with parents in the Christian education of their children.
Our preschool is fully licensed through LARA, and our elementary school is fully accredited by NCPSA and WELSSA. We have low student-teacher ratios and 1-1 Chromebooks in 1st-8th grade.
We are a school of excellence, and we are here to serve our community.
Come for a tour to see for yourself what sets our school apart from the rest.
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 159 students
- Yearly Tuition: $6,871
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 19%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Multi-child discounts available
Total Sports Offered
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Arts and Music Programs:
Handbell Choirs, Piano and Instrument Lessons
Handbell Choirs, Piano and Instrument Lessons
- We at St. Paul's Lutheran realize the importance of a thorough Christian education, not only for adults, but also for children. We provide Christ-centered and fully accredited education for children in grades pre-K through 12. Grades pre-K through 8 are taught at our church facilities, and grades 9 through 12 are taught at Hope Christian Academy in Westland. We assist the parents in bringing up their children in the way of the Lord and share the Gospel message with our students. At St. Paul's Lutheran, the children and their families are nurtured in a Christian atmosphere. Children are taught to know God's love and forgiveness. Activities are centered on the blessings of God's creation. The early training of a child is the most significant education he receives. However, an early childhood experience permeated by God's Word and stories about his Savior provides a child added richness. Not only are his mental, emotional, social, and physical needs recognized, but also his spiritual welfare. The desired result of such a situation will be a well-rounded personality that acknowledges the daily presence of Christ in his life.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does St. Paul's Lutheran School cost?
St. Paul's Lutheran School's tuition is approximately $6,871 for private students.
What schools are St. Paul's Lutheran School often compared to?
St. Paul's Lutheran Schoolis often viewed alongside schools like St. Edith Catholic School by visitors of our site.
What sports does St. Paul's Lutheran School offer?
St. Paul's Lutheran School offers 8 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, Volleyball and Wrestling.
When is the application deadline for St. Paul's Lutheran School?
The application deadline for St. Paul's Lutheran School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St. Paul's Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
The Evolution of Early Reading Strategies for Children
Explore the journey of early reading strategies from the 17th century to the present day, uncovering the evolution of tools, methods, and technologies that have shaped how children learn to read. This article delves into the historical milestones and contemporary approaches that offer a fascinating look at literacy development in children.
The Evolution of School Choice: A Focus on Vouchers
Explore the history and evolution of school choice, focusing on vouchers. This article provides an in-depth analysis of vouchers' origins, growth, benefits, and criticisms as part of the broader school choice movement, along with a look at current trends and future outlook.
August 11, 2023Admissions Matters: Following Up, The Competition, & Deadlines
Navigating the complex landscape of private high school admissions requires expertise and insight. This article delves into essential areas that every school should master: inquiry follow-up, standing out in a competitive market, and choosing between rolling admissions and fixed admissions deadlines.