Inter-city Baptist School
5.00 (2 reviews)
Tel: (313) 928-6900
- Incorporated in 1966 as a non-profit ministry of Inter-City Baptist Church in Allen Park, Michigan, the school, from kindergarten through grade twelve, seeks to assist parents in the process of educating mature Christian young people whose character and conduct reflect Christlikeness and bring glory to God.
- This educational process involves the student in all areas of life; spiritually, academically, socially, physically, and musically.
- Ideally, the home, the school, and the church should all work hand-in-hand to bring up children "in the way they should go." We assist parents in the process of educating mature Christian young people whose character and conduct reflect Christlikeness and bring glory to God.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||261 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Allen Park Grades: K-8 | 389 students
15300 Wick Rd
Allen Park, MI 48101
(313) 928-6610 1 K-8
- Allen Park Grades: NS-3 | 142 students
4141 Laurence Ave
Allen Park, MI 48101
(313) 382-2777 1.8 NS-3
- Lincoln Park Grades: PK-8 | 230 students
1590 Riverbank St
Lincoln Park, MI 48146
(313) 386-0633 2.7 PK-8
- New Boston Grades: PK-8 | 146 students
28320 Waltz Rd
New Boston, MI 48164
(734) 654-6366 15.2 PK-8
I have been beyond impressed with this school. Amazing curriculum focused on application (not just understanding), positive environment, fun activities and athletics (while not a ton of options - due to student body size) are top notch. Music program is amazing. Focus on christian value and education is high quality. Students can earn a ton of college credit with a alignment with college (just by taking their own high school classes) and paying a small course fee (was less than $300 per class). Teachers are carding, knowledgeable and approachable. Small class sizes allow for more personal attention.
- Posted by Parent - Parent of 2 students
So thankful for all this school has to offer. Top notch academics, great dedication to sports, and serious about music. A great place to have our children.
- Posted by Parent - Sand
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.