Christ The King Lutheran School
- Top Ranked MI School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 318 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- The primary purpose of Christ the King School is to help our students and their families grow into a life of true Christian discipleship as they come to realize God's love for them. A life of discipleship is one in which the person comes to believe in the Lord as his personal Savior, and then also seeks out others who do not yet know Jesus, and helps them come to that same saving faith. At the same time, the school strives to shepherd each of the individual families into a closer relationship with Jesus. Through our curriculum and daily interaction with the students and parents, we will emphasize the basic characteristics of discipleship, and help our students and their families to meet the challenges set before each Christian. As a foundation for this spiritual training, the school strives to offer to all students a quality education which will help them grow and mature intellectually, emotionally and physically.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Christ The King Lutheran School's ranking?
Christ The King Lutheran School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Michigan for: Largest student body.
When is the application deadline for Christ The King Lutheran School?
The application deadline for Christ The King Lutheran School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Christ The King Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards