Cabrini Elementary & Middle School
Tel: (313) 928-6610
- St. Frances Cabrini School is a Catholic Parish School, which, in partnership with parents, strives to foster the formation of the whole child.
- As facilitators of learning, the staff is committed to quality education.
- Students are taught Catholic traditions and doctrine, Christian ethics and social responsibility.
- St. Frances Cabrini School exists to provide a faith-centered education which challenges, inspires and motivates students to become active disciples of Christ, life-long learners and respectful, responsible citizens.
- St. Frances Cabrini School, a diverse community, provides a safe, nurturing environment where students are enabled to develop their fullest potential.
- Our goal is to provide challenges which build a strong learning foundation enhanced by our Catholic heritage.
- Our goal is that no child be denied a quality faith-filled education due to their economic situation.
- Learn how financial support is used, and about our major sources of support: Auction, Endowment, Annual Giving Campaign, and planned giving.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||389 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Detroit Grades: PK-8 | 252 students
Detroit, MI 48214
(313) 822-0300 13.2 PK-8
- Southgate Grades: PK-8 | 355 students
14141 Pearl St
Southgate, MI 48195
(734) 284-6500 3.7 PK-8
- Trenton Grades: PK-8 | 189 students
2675 Third Stret
Trenton, MI 48183
(734) 676-2565 8.1 PK-8
- Allen Park Grades: NS-3 | 142 students
4141 Laurence Ave
Allen Park, MI 48101
(313) 382-2777 1 NS-3
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?