St Pius School
Tel: (734) 284-6500
- Saint Pius X School has been dedicated to excellence in the Catholic tradition since 1953.
- Our mission is to provide an effective learning experience for every child in a Catholic environment; assist children in developing a Catholic conscience along with an in-depth understanding of the Catholic faith; respect and nurture the individuality and dignity of each child; and encourage ongoing communication that emphasizes a union between parent, teacher and child.
- At Saint Pius X School, we educate the whole child in mind, body and spirit with a formative education in basic skills emphasizing that all children are capable of learning and succeeding.
- We aspire to establish an environment that provides students the opportunity to discover and develop their spiritual nature.
- We evaluate their academic abilities and prepare every child for productive participation and service in society.
- We, the staff at Saint Pius School, are role models as we display our own love of learning in a Catholic setting.
- We offer a Catholic education centered in the teachings of Jesus Christ. We are united in our commitment to this mission.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||355 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Allen Park Grades: K-8 | 389 students
15300 Wick Rd
Allen Park, MI 48101
(313) 928-6610 3.7 K-8
- New Boston Grades: PK-8 | 146 students
28320 Waltz Rd
New Boston, MI 48164
(734) 654-6366 12.3 PK-8
- Plymouth Grades: 6-12
15374 N Haggerty Rd
Plymouth, MI 48170
(734) 548-8740 18.1 6-12
- Trenton Grades: PK-8 | 189 students
2675 Third Stret
Trenton, MI 48183
(734) 676-2565 4.4 PK-8
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.