St. Pius School
Tel: (734) 284-6500
- Saint Pius X School has been dedicated to excellence in the Catholic tradition since 1953.
- Our mission is to provide an effective learning experience for every child in a Catholic environment; assist children in developing a Catholic conscience along with an in-depth understanding of the Catholic faith; respect and nurture the individuality and dignity of each child; and encourage ongoing communication that emphasizes a union between parent, teacher and child.
- At Saint Pius X School, we educate the whole child in mind, body and spirit with a formative education in basic skills emphasizing that all children are capable of learning and succeeding.
- We aspire to establish an environment that provides students the opportunity to discover and develop their spiritual nature.
- We evaluate their academic abilities and prepare every child for productive participation and service in society.
- We, the staff at Saint Pius School, are role models as we display our own love of learning in a Catholic setting.
- We offer a Catholic education centered in the teachings of Jesus Christ. We are united in our commitment to this mission.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||355 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Allen Park Grades: K-8 | 389 students
15300 Wick Rd
Allen Park, MI 48101
(313) 928-6610 3.7 K-8
- New Boston Grades: PK-8 | 146 students
28320 Waltz Rd
New Boston, MI 48164
(734) 654-6366 12.3 PK-8
- Plymouth Grades: 6-12
15374 N Haggerty Rd
Plymouth, MI 48170
(734) 548-8740 18.1 6-12
- Trenton Grades: PK-8 | 189 students
2675 Third Stret
Trenton, MI 48183
(734) 676-2565 4.4 PK-8
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.