Rosey's Romper Room
Tel: (734) 416-1580
- Roseys Child Care And Learning Center is geared to the individual needs of children.
- Each room provides a play centered environment with a wide range of materials and developmentally appropriate activities that allow children to manipulate, discover, explore, make choices and create according to their interests.
- Each child is recognized and valued as a unique individual with a capacity for growth development.
- Through group and individual activities, each child is encouraged to develop emotionally, socially, creatively, and intellectually at his/her own rate.
- The essential component of our childcare program is our staff.
- Staff is trained in basic growth and development and set age appropriate expectations.
- Staff guide and direct children with warmth, concern, acceptance, approval, and respect enabling children to develop a strong, positive self-concept.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||180 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||60 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Rosemarie Alberty|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Canton Grades: NS-K
6697 N. Canton Center Road
Canton, MI 48187
(734) 454-4737 0.7 NS-K
- Canton Grades: PK-K | 85 students
45245 Joy Rd.
Canton, MI 48187
(734) 459-1550 0.6 PK-K
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.