All Saints Catholic School
- Top Ranked MI School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 592 students
- Yearly Tuition: $5,885
- Acceptance rate: 100%
- Average class size: 19 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- All Saints is well known for its commitment to teaching Catholic values and faith. We also use the cutting edge Core Knowledge Curriculum as a basis for exceptional learning for our students. This protocol provides students with an enriched base of sequential knowledge. Going beyond state-mandated curriculum, the Core Knowledge series provides a cumulative, coherent and content-specific foundation of knowledge that is built upon every year in each grade level.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does All Saints Catholic School cost?
All Saints Catholic School's tuition is approximately $5,885 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of All Saints Catholic School?
The acceptance rate of All Saints Catholic School is 100%, which is higher than the national average of 94%.
What sports does All Saints Catholic School offer?
All Saints Catholic School offers 8 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cheering, Cross Country, Soccer, Softball and Volleyball.
What is All Saints Catholic School's ranking?
All Saints Catholic School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Michigan for: Largest student body.
When is the application deadline for All Saints Catholic School?
The application deadline for All Saints Catholic School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse All Saints Catholic School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards