All Saints Catholic School
5.00 (3 reviews)
Fr. Ron Richards, pastor of St. John Neumann Parish, presents at a second grade afternoon retreat at All Saints Catholic School.
All Saints offers special classes in art, music, physical education, computer technology and Spanish.
SMART Board Interactive technology is a teaching tool available in every classroom at All Saints Catholic School.
- All Saints Catholic School is a preschool through eighth grade Detroit Archdiocesan co-educational Catholic school whose mission emphasizes academic excellence, service to others, community building and sharing our faith.
- We strive to recognize each child's potential and challenge all students to develop and share their talents and gifts.
- Clearly presenting the Gospel message enhances the development of moral decision-making, creates an academic environment which challenges students to reach their full potential and nurtures an awareness of each student's responsibility to serve others and engage in the larger community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||560 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||19 students|
Finances and Admission
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Cheering, Cross Country,
- All Saints is well known for its commitment to teaching Catholic values and faith. We also use the cutting edge Core Knowledge® Curriculum as a basis for exceptional learning for our students. This protocol provides students with an enriched base of sequential knowledge. Going beyond state-mandated curriculum, the Core Knowledge® series provides a cumulative, coherent and content-specific foundation of knowledge that is built upon every year in each grade level.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
CantonGrades: PK-12 | 562 students
43065 Joy Road
Canton, MI 48187
LivoniaGrades: KG-8 | 223 students
15089 Newburgh Rd
Livonia, MI 48154
NorthvilleGrades: PK-12 | 343 students
41355 6 Mile Rd
Northville, MI 48168
Farmington HillsGrades: K-8 | 374 students
32200 W 12 Mile Rd
Farmington Hills, MI 48334
PlymouthGrades: K-8 | 611 students
1151 William St
Plymouth, MI 48170
We are extremely happy with All Saints. My child is getting a solid catholic foundation and an excellent education. The entire faculty is very engaged and the facilities are bright and clean. The parental support is top notch as well.
- Posted by Parent - trayh
I''m pleased with the education that my children are getting at All Saints Catholic School. The building is new, great location, and the teachers and staff are great. I like the direction the school is going with the Core Knowledge curriculum. I also believe they are getting a strong catholic foundation.
- Posted by Parent - rccc1
All Saints is a wonderful community. My daughter is learning a tremendous amount and is also getting a firm grounding in the Catholic faith. The building is clean and bright and the teachers are very enthusiastic. I love the new curriculum!
- Posted by Parent - pkawe
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?