All Saints Catholic School
5.00 (3 reviews)
All Saints Catholic School Photo #2 - Fr. Ron Richards, pastor of St. John Neumann Parish, presents at a second grade afternoon retreat at All Saints Catholic School.
All Saints Catholic School Photo #4 - All Saints Catholic School offers sports programs throughout the year.
All Saints Catholic School Photo #5 - All Saints offers special classes in art, music, physical education, computer technology and Spanish.
All Saints Catholic School Photo #6 - SMART Board Interactive technology is a teaching tool available in every classroom at All Saints Catholic School.
- All Saints Catholic School is a preschool through eighth grade Detroit Archdiocesan co-educational Catholic school whose mission emphasizes academic excellence, service to others, community building and sharing our faith.
- We strive to recognize each child's potential and challenge all students to develop and share their talents and gifts.
- Clearly presenting the Gospel message enhances the development of moral decision-making, creates an academic environment which challenges students to reach their full potential and nurtures an awareness of each student's responsibility to serve others and engage in the larger community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||580 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||19 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
- All Saints is well known for its commitment to teaching Catholic values and faith. We also use the cutting edge Core Knowledge® Curriculum as a basis for exceptional learning for our students. This protocol provides students with an enriched base of sequential knowledge. Going beyond state-mandated curriculum, the Core Knowledge® series provides a cumulative, coherent and content-specific foundation of knowledge that is built upon every year in each grade level.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dearborn Grades: K-8 | 567 students
25001 Herbert Weier Dr
Dearborn, MI 48128
(313)562-1090 12.4 K-8
- Farmington Grades: PK-8 | 828 students
24040 Raphael Rd
Farmington, MI 48336
(248)476-0977 12.2 PK-8
- Farmington Grades: K-8 | 374 students
32200 W 12 Mile Rd
Farmington, MI 48334
(248)553-2750 13.9 K-8
We are extremely happy with All Saints. My child is getting a solid catholic foundation and an excellent education. The entire faculty is very engaged and the facilities are bright and clean. The parental support is top notch as well.
- Posted by Parent - trayh
I''m pleased with the education that my children are getting at All Saints Catholic School. The building is new, great location, and the teachers and staff are great. I like the direction the school is going with the Core Knowledge curriculum. I also believe they are getting a strong catholic foundation.
- Posted by Parent - rccc1
All Saints is a wonderful community. My daughter is learning a tremendous amount and is also getting a firm grounding in the Catholic faith. The building is clean and bright and the teachers are very enthusiastic. I love the new curriculum!
- Posted by Parent - pkawe
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
If you are looking for a college preparatory education with a military emphasis, then take a look at military schools.