All Saints Catholic School
5.00 (3 reviews)
Fr. Ron Richards, pastor of St. John Neumann Parish, presents at a second grade afternoon retreat at All Saints Catholic School.
All Saints offers special classes in art, music, physical education, computer technology and Spanish.
SMART Board Interactive technology is a teaching tool available in every classroom at All Saints Catholic School.
- All Saints Catholic School is a preschool through eighth grade Detroit Archdiocesan co-educational Catholic school whose mission emphasizes academic excellence, service to others, community building and sharing our faith.
- We strive to recognize each child's potential and challenge all students to develop and share their talents and gifts.
- Clearly presenting the Gospel message enhances the development of moral decision-making, creates an academic environment which challenges students to reach their full potential and nurtures an awareness of each student's responsibility to serve others and engage in the larger community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||560 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||19 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
- All Saints is well known for its commitment to teaching Catholic values and faith. We also use the cutting edge Core Knowledge® Curriculum as a basis for exceptional learning for our students. This protocol provides students with an enriched base of sequential knowledge. Going beyond state-mandated curriculum, the Core Knowledge® series provides a cumulative, coherent and content-specific foundation of knowledge that is built upon every year in each grade level.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- CantonGrades: PK-12 | 562 students
43065 Joy Road
Canton, MI 48187
- NorthvilleGrades: PK-12 | 343 students
41355 6 Mile Rd
Northville, MI 48168
- FarmingtonGrades: K-8 | 374 students
32200 W 12 Mile Rd
Farmington, MI 48334
- PlymouthGrades: K-8 | 611 students
1151 William St
Plymouth, MI 48170
- Dearborn HeightsGrades: NS-8
6466 N Evangeline St
Dearborn Heights, MI 48127
We are extremely happy with All Saints. My child is getting a solid catholic foundation and an excellent education. The entire faculty is very engaged and the facilities are bright and clean. The parental support is top notch as well.
- Posted by Parent - trayh
I''m pleased with the education that my children are getting at All Saints Catholic School. The building is new, great location, and the teachers and staff are great. I like the direction the school is going with the Core Knowledge curriculum. I also believe they are getting a strong catholic foundation.
- Posted by Parent - rccc1
All Saints is a wonderful community. My daughter is learning a tremendous amount and is also getting a firm grounding in the Catholic faith. The building is clean and bright and the teachers are very enthusiastic. I love the new curriculum!
- Posted by Parent - pkawe
April 20, 2018
Sending your children to a summer program or camp keeps them active in fun-filled settings. We explore your options.
April 19, 2018
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
April 10, 2018
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.