Our Lady Of Victory
Tel: (248) 349-3610
- Our Lady of Victory Parish is a giving, growing, Catholic community formed by the Father to live as followers of Jesus Christ and instruments of the Holy Spirit.
- As children of God and stewards of God's gifts, we pledge ourselves to prayer and worship, service to family and community, and lifelong education and formation in faith.
- The faculty of Our Lady of Victory is committed to fostering academic excellence in a Christ-centered environment.
- By integrating a sound educational program with Catholic values, students acquire the knowledge, values and skills needed to become responsible, productive Catholic citizens.
- Our Lady of Victory Catholic School is a parish school dedicated to sharing the responsibility of instilling Catholic values.
- Our faith-filled environment promotes spiritual, intellectual, emotional, social and physical growth so that each student can reach full potential as a child of God.
- Every day we do all we are able to living according to our victory values.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||409 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dearborn Grades: K-8 | 582 students
25001 Herbert Weier Dr
Dearborn, MI 48128
(313) 562-1090 13.2 K-8
- Farmington Grades: PK-8 | 893 students
24040 Raphael Rd
Farmington, MI 48336
(248) 476-0977 6.9 PK-8
- Farmington Grades: PK-8 | 270 students
32200 W 12 Mile Rd
Farmington, MI 48334
(248) 553-2750 8 PK-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.