The teachers and staff at the Novi KinderCare are passionate about developing the minds of the children in our care.
With extensive experience, various educational and cultural backgrounds, our staff is fully equipped to provide your children and families with a nurturing environment to develop the youngest of minds and create a lifelong love of learning.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Our Nationally Accredited KinderCare Learning Center is proud to
offer one of the best early educational programs in the country. We
provide an individualized curriculum for Infants and all children
up to the age of 12. Our research-based curriculum forcuses on six
key areas of development: Cognitive, Creative Expression, Executive
Function, Language and Literacy, Physical and Welness, and Social/
Our Program Features:
- Encouragement and support that help build children's self-confidence and self-help skill
- Opportunities for children to express themselves creatively through music, art, dance and drama
- Engaging small and large group experiences
- Age-appropriate activities and materials that encourage the development of important learning concepts
- Regular teacher-family communication; including daily updates and Parent/ Teacher conferences three times a year
- With key pad entry and family sign-in/sign-out codes, continuous cleaning, sanitation procedures, and illness policies, KinderCare strives to make our center a safe and healthy place to be.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Michigan DHS, NAACCRA Will accept but no longer able to do the co-payment options, the parent's must pay the rest of the tuition from the discount given by the state.
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse Novi KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.