- St. Fabian Catholic School is a Eucharist-centered community that empowers the students to achieve academic excellence, in a safe nurturing environment.
- St. Fabian School develops and educates the entire student in mind, body and spirit.
- St. Fabian School strives to utilize technological advancements and evolving methodology to educate its students.
- St. Fabian School respects and embraces a diverse student population.
- St. Fabian School provides a setting where the administration, teachers, parents and students work together for the advancement of the entire school community.
- St. Fabian School promotes Catholic social teaching, values and morals which are reflected in the curriculum and climate.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||374 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
FarmingtonGrades: K-9 | 787 students
24040 Raphael Rd
Farmington, MI 48336
DearbornGrades: K-8 | 555 students
25001 Herbert Weier Dr
Dearborn, MI 48128
Bloomfield HillsGrades: PK-12 | 462 students
1250 Kensington Rd
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304
CantonGrades: PK-8 | 560 students
48735 Warren Rd
Canton, MI 48187
NorthvilleGrades: K-8 | 418 students
132 Orchard Dr
Northville, MI 48167
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.