St. Fabian Catholic School
- St. Fabian Catholic School is a Eucharist-centered community that empowers the students to achieve academic excellence, in a safe nurturing environment.
- St. Fabian School develops and educates the entire student in mind, body and spirit.
- St. Fabian School strives to utilize technological advancements and evolving methodology to educate its students.
- St. Fabian School respects and embraces a diverse student population.
- St. Fabian School provides a setting where the administration, teachers, parents and students work together for the advancement of the entire school community.
- St. Fabian School promotes Catholic social teaching, values and morals which are reflected in the curriculum and climate.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||270 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Farmington Grades: PK-8 | 893 students
24040 Raphael Rd
Farmington, MI 48336
(248) 476-0977 2 PK-8
- Bloomfield Hills Grades: NS-12 | 450 students
1250 Kensington Rd
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304
(248) 646-8900 9 NS-12
- Dearborn Grades: K-8 | 559 students
25001 Herbert Weier Dr
Dearborn, MI 48128
(313) 562-1090 13.1 K-8
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.