Livingston Christian Schools
Tel: (810) 900-1200
- LCS at The Naz in Brighton Building disciples and instilling academic excellence through biblically based education.
- We are multi-denominational, Christian school. LCS believes that Jesus Christ is the core and completion of all our studies and that He will be glorified through our striving for excellence in all subject areas.
- We support students as lifelong learners who apply Christian education to future endeavors.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||174 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Advanced Courses||Available online|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,500|
|Tuition Notes||High School 7700 Grades 1-8 7200 Full Day K 5495 Preschool & PreK options from two half days per week to five full days and various options in between with tuition ranging from $1600-5200|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Soccer, Track and Field,
- visit our school website at livingstonchristianschools.org
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Brighton Grades: NS-8 | 68 students
2944 S. Old US Hwy 23
Brighton, MI 48114
(810) 225-8321 3.1 NS-8
- Brighton Grades: PK-8 | 270 students
2101 S Hacker Road
Brighton, MI 48114
(810) 227-6473 3 PK-8
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Here are a dozen or so girls' schools' public thoughts about themselves and their missions.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.