St Patrick School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (810) 229-7946
- St. Patrick School provides a quality Catholic education in the following ways: Demonstrating respect for the dignity of each child and promoting respectful behavior in the school environment
- Guiding each child in developing a sense of personal responsibility which is the basis for academic, social and emotional self-esteem
- Sharing the educational responsibility with family, staff and community
- Teaching through example showing reverence for God, self and others Fostering academic excellence
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||400 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Brighton Grades: NS-8 | 68 students
2944 S. Old US Hwy 23
Brighton, MI 48114
(810) 225-8321 2.8 NS-8
St. Patrick's School is absolutely outstanding. I went there from grades 3 through 8 and it was an amazing experience. The staff is very thoughtful and makes sure that they get to know everyone. We were challenged but in a good way. The teachers make sure that you understand everything you are being taught, and can work with you one on one without making you feel ostracized. Our school mass was very lively and all who go enjoy it. Plus, safety is a main goal at St. Pats. You have to press a buzzer to be let into the school, and have to go straight to the office. In addition, the school is very modern, with upgraded laptops, a gymnasium, a large library, and a music room with brand new instruments. I played in the school band and sang in the choir, so I can validate that the music program is exquisite. Overall, the students and staff are very kind, and welcoming. Five out of five stars.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Rfusi
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.