Ann Arbor Christian School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 186 students
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
First LEGO League, Math & Science Olympiad
Arts and Music Programs:
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Girls on the Run
Since we begin with the basic fact that all truth comes from God
and His Word, Ann Arbor Christian School promotes an education that
intelligently and honestly examines all areas of learning through
the lens of our faith. In our mind, there is absolutely no
contradiction in providing an excellent education with a deep,
unembarrassed faith in Jesus Christ and the teachings of the Bible.
The two go hand and hand.
Therefore, we strive to instill a passion for learning and a desire to know Christ. At Ann Arbor Christian School, we want our students to embrace this attitude. We do this through:
- An innovative curriculum that integrates academic excellence with Christian living and faith. Students learn to apply Biblical principles to all subjects, and to interactions with teachers and peers.
- Teachers and staff who challenge students to develop their God-given intellectual, spiritual, artistic, and physical gifts. Students are encouraged to use their gifts, knowledge of the Scriptures, and the strength of a personal relationship with Jesus Christ to guide future decisions and ethical choices.
- An emphasis on excellence. By incorporating language arts into science and social studies units, teachers help students to develop critical thinking skills across the curriculum. This may be one reason that AACS students test higher than the national average in reading, math, and science.
- Parents who are actively involved in the education of their children.Service and outreach projects that encourage students to become sensitive to others` needs and teach the importance of caring for God`s world.
AACS is accredited through Christian Schools International, which offers curriculum, teacher support, leadership training, testing, and other services to nearly 500 member schools in the United States and abroad.
Endorse Ann Arbor Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards