Go Like The Wind Montessori School
5.00 (1 review)
- We are committed to the principle that each child deserves to be respected, protected and nurtured in their learning.
- We have designed our programs to create learning environments that are prepared for the child, rather than the adult.
- Our classrooms encourage engaging and meaningful learning that is also joyful.
- Our school is nestled on a forty-acre campus that includes woodlands and open meadows, which we utilize in our learning.
- Our curriculum also includes art, gym, music and spanish programs.
- We celebrate a diverse cultural school community and provide lessons in all forms of diversity, which strengthen and enrich our overall Go Like the Wind family.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||160 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition rates vary based on the program chosen.|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ann Arbor Grades: PK-1 | 57 students
3613 Green Brier Blvd
Ann Arbor, MI 48105
(734)913-0021 2.1 PK-1
- Ann Arbor Grades: PK-8 | 194 students
5500 Whitmore Lake Rd
Ann Arbor, MI 48105
(734)741-4948 5.2 PK-8
- Ann Arbor Grades: K-2 | 28 students
2775 Bedford Rd
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
(734)971-3080 4.5 K-2
Wonderful school, excellent programs and dedicated staff. Montessori at its best!
- Posted by Parent - young
Nearby Homes for Sale
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.