Go Like The Wind Montessori School
5.00 (1 review)
- We are committed to the principle that each child deserves to be respected, protected and nurtured in their learning.
- We have designed our programs to create learning environments that are prepared for the child, rather than the adult.
- Our classrooms encourage engaging and meaningful learning that is also joyful.
- Our school is nestled on a forty-acre campus that includes woodlands and open meadows, which we utilize in our learning.
- Our curriculum also includes art, gym, music and spanish programs.
- We celebrate a diverse cultural school community and provide lessons in all forms of diversity, which strengthen and enrich our overall Go Like the Wind family.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||180 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition rates vary based on the program chosen.|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ann Arbor Grades: PK-1 | 59 students
3613 Green Brier Blvd
Ann Arbor, MI 48105
(734)913-0021 2.1 PK-1
- Ann Arbor Grades: PK-8 | 194 students
5500 Whitmore Lake Rd
Ann Arbor, MI 48105
(734)741-4948 5.2 PK-8
- Ann Arbor Grades: K-2 | 28 students
2775 Bedford Rd
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
(734)971-3080 4.5 K-2
Wonderful school, excellent programs and dedicated staff. Montessori at its best!
- Posted by Parent - young
Nearby Homes for Sale
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.